Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments. I am very happy about this because the passion is everything to me. And then we are not a company but a family where everything is done by hand as 100 years ago. And our clients must become true children to pamper yourself with bespoke and antique silks.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 9:42 am in Classic Menswear
- Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread Last post on 4/11/14 at 6:55am in Classic Menswear
- Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:14 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/14/14 at 8:34am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 11:58 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 2
Styleforum Top Picks
Before showing the second stage of processing bespoke Passaggio Cravatte wanted to know what you think of this old 7 folds, produced in only 2 pieces of silk. Obviously it is only ever bespoke.
As you can see the print is still done by hand many years ago. And as you can see every single fold was hemmed by hand. And the interior is just the height of the node. This is to give strength but lightly. And stress from neck tie is reset.
Here is the second stage of processing of a tie bespoke Passaggio Cravatte.
As you can see the fabric was laid on a sheet of cardboard to not slide the silk vintage. First, however, has been ironed with steam.
And this is the second phase. The fabric is placed on paper-model. Obviously it can not be placed at random. Must be perfectly at 45 °. And the design must be perfectly centered. If not, then the drawing is wrong.
The paper-pattern varies according to the measures required by the customer and the model he chose.
The silk you see is still a vintage silk hand-printed many years ago.
In this case it is a bespoke classical unlined with hem hand, in 3 pieces of silk.
What do you think?
- PASSAGGIO CRAVATTE - Official Affiliate Thread
- › Recent Purchases 6 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 8 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 18 seconds ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 48 seconds ago
- › YSL Driving Shoes Size 43 1 minute ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › SELL VISA MASTER CARD PAYPAL 2 minutes ago
- › NWOT Finamore Light Blue Spread Collar Dress Shirt 15.5 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw