Originally Posted by Alex-ModaR
Thanks again for participating in our previous competition. We're offering a free shirt lucky draw this time around and all you need to do to enter is post an answer to the following 3 questions. We'll be awarding 3 free shirts to 3 lucky individuals 1 month from now so get involved now!
1) We're thinking of adding more shirts, let us know what fabrics you'd like to see more of?
2) What kind of suit fabrics do you guys want to see for our next shoot?
3) Do you guys prefer seeing clothing on models but less fabric choice? Or more choices but using a 3D rendering of the shirts instead of models
Let us know and enter for a chance for a free shirt from us! Also for those interested we have a special coupon for the month of November, first time customers will get a shirt for $50USD only, msg me for details!
1. I would like to see 2x2 two ply cotton fabrics with a wide spaced stripe (white and another color, alternating, bengal preferred). I also like mini-check white, and white with a large blue or gray check pattern (I prefer when the blue is very minimal, narrow and clean). I like checks where the box size is an inch or more.
2. Flannel, chalkstripes!
3. I prefer more fabric choice. In fact, modeling shirts is not important to me. I do like to see pictures of the fabric constructed into an actual shirt, rather than just a picture of the fabric itself, but the shirt does not need to be modeled on a person. Selection is the most important thing.