The sale, both webstore and in-person begins the 8th of January
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 7/2/15 at 7:58pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:54 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- FINAL SALE / Jil, Uniqlo, GATs, CPs etc / $5 shirts etc, GIVEAWAY PRICES Last post on 8/6/11 at 5:33am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 - Page 5post #61 of 28712/29/13 at 8:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 28712/29/13 at 2:07pmQuote:
Mr Porter US site has 1 left at 50% off. Don't know if they ship to Aus.? Mr Porter UK site did have them but looks like it sold out today.
It's an MHL piece which is easier to find than the Mainline - but as other reply - MH Sale starts on the 8th!post #63 of 28712/29/13 at 5:58pmpost #64 of 2871/3/14 at 4:28pmUnionmade have it in a small but it is not on Sale. They do have Sales though.
MH.COM is showing as Out of Stock - but contact them by email because they will probably have some left in the physical stores or warehouse and they can pull one in for you.post #65 of 2871/4/14 at 2:48pmpost #66 of 2871/5/14 at 12:23pmpost #67 of 2871/12/14 at 7:59pmThread Starterpost #68 of 2871/13/14 at 2:51ampost #69 of 2871/13/14 at 6:19ampost #70 of 2871/13/14 at 6:43ampost #71 of 2871/13/14 at 12:29pmWas looking at this last week, solid collection but nothing surprising - a lot of pieces are repeated much of the time (such as the Shirt Blazer) - just changes to the fabric. Double breasted jacket at the end looks killer.
I picked up a pair of the Hunting Trousers in Classic Covert Midnight at the weekend - the fabric is gorgeous. Highly recomended!post #72 of 2871/13/14 at 1:21pm
Had my eye on the hunting trousers, they're lovely in person!
Here's a fit with me wearing some Maraget Howell pieces from this season:
Trousers: Slim Heavy Moleskin
Both pieces are unreasonably soft. Trousers have been wearing in really nice, they take a beating well.post #73 of 2871/25/14 at 9:36pmMH really excels at that layer under the coat/jacket. Most of her shirts and knits are subtle but interesting, and occasionally sublime.
I've gotten a few things through the MH mail order process. They are really helpful. The midnight trousers someone mentioned above are really thick and lux with a great sheen.post #74 of 2871/25/14 at 9:45pmpost #75 of 2871/26/14 at 12:43am
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › NWT 40 Boglioli Grey Windowpane Sportcoat 16 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 22 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 26 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 26 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 26 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...