The sale, both webstore and in-person begins the 8th of January
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- FINAL SALE / Jil, Uniqlo, GATs, CPs etc / $5 shirts etc, GIVEAWAY PRICES Last post on 8/6/11 at 5:33am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 - Page 5post #61 of 35112/29/13 at 8:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #62 of 35112/29/13 at 2:07pmQuote:
Mr Porter US site has 1 left at 50% off. Don't know if they ship to Aus.? Mr Porter UK site did have them but looks like it sold out today.
It's an MHL piece which is easier to find than the Mainline - but as other reply - MH Sale starts on the 8th!post #63 of 35112/29/13 at 5:58pmpost #64 of 3511/3/14 at 4:28pmUnionmade have it in a small but it is not on Sale. They do have Sales though.
MH.COM is showing as Out of Stock - but contact them by email because they will probably have some left in the physical stores or warehouse and they can pull one in for you.post #65 of 3511/4/14 at 2:48pmpost #66 of 3511/5/14 at 12:23pmpost #67 of 3511/12/14 at 7:59pmThread Starterpost #68 of 3511/13/14 at 2:51ampost #69 of 3511/13/14 at 6:19ampost #70 of 3511/13/14 at 6:43ampost #71 of 3511/13/14 at 12:29pmWas looking at this last week, solid collection but nothing surprising - a lot of pieces are repeated much of the time (such as the Shirt Blazer) - just changes to the fabric. Double breasted jacket at the end looks killer.
I picked up a pair of the Hunting Trousers in Classic Covert Midnight at the weekend - the fabric is gorgeous. Highly recomended!post #72 of 3511/13/14 at 1:21pm
Had my eye on the hunting trousers, they're lovely in person!
Here's a fit with me wearing some Maraget Howell pieces from this season:
Trousers: Slim Heavy Moleskin
Both pieces are unreasonably soft. Trousers have been wearing in really nice, they take a beating well.post #73 of 3511/25/14 at 9:36pmMH really excels at that layer under the coat/jacket. Most of her shirts and knits are subtle but interesting, and occasionally sublime.
I've gotten a few things through the MH mail order process. They are really helpful. The midnight trousers someone mentioned above are really thick and lux with a great sheen.post #74 of 3511/25/14 at 9:45pmpost #75 of 3511/26/14 at 12:43am
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Articles of Style shop? 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 16 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...