Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Today at 12:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 10/21/16 at 10:56am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- FINAL SALE / Jil, Uniqlo, GATs, CPs etc / $5 shirts etc, GIVEAWAY PRICES Last post on 8/6/11 at 5:33am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013post #1 of 3829/17/13 at 5:54pmThread Starterpost #2 of 3829/17/13 at 5:54pmThread Starterpost #3 of 3829/18/13 at 5:00ampost #4 of 3829/18/13 at 6:08ampost #5 of 3829/18/13 at 6:42amher materials are really good, particularly the heavy winter ones. IMO quality is better than EG, probably on a level with Cabourn; she seems to use a lot of proprietary fabrics. My only problem with her stuff is the fit, which as you can see from the pictures is by no means slim. If you're into that silhouette, though, it's fantastic.
I also agree the womens' stuff looks amazing, particularly on tall slim women with good bone structure; in fact i gave my boiled wool blazer to a friend because it looked so much better on her than it did on mepost #6 of 3829/18/13 at 7:21ampost #7 of 3829/18/13 at 8:21am
Yeah the knitwear all looks really nice. I also like the roll neck.
Inventory is carrying both the roll neck and that textured-yoke one. Although for the textured yoke I prefer the marled gray version to the navy that Inventory has. I am also thinking about the moleskin trousers.post #8 of 3829/19/13 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #9 of 3829/19/13 at 10:59am
This season is absolutely outstanding and the pieces in real life are exquisitely soft, thick and wonderful. The cotton/cashmere shirts are amazing.
I picked up the black moleskin trousers already. Very thick and heavy, very soft, very comfortable.
Tempted to go for some of the knitwear too.
Pity this MHL textured knit is sold out in charcoal - such a great look.post #10 of 3829/19/13 at 3:59pmpost #11 of 3829/19/13 at 4:23pmThread Starterpost #12 of 3829/19/13 at 8:09pmpost #13 of 3829/19/13 at 8:33pmpost #14 of 3829/19/13 at 9:46pmpost #15 of 3829/19/13 at 11:38pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Dress in Academia 4 minutes ago
- › Luigi Bianchi Mantova Blazers 38/48 5 minutes ago
- › The Proper Kit Trunk Show, Saturday, Nov 5, New York, by Styleforum... 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › Buglioli Sumer Blazer 38/48 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Iron Ranger Charcoal Pics 13 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...