Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 2/8/16 at 8:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 2/11/16 at 3:17pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- FINAL SALE / Jil, Uniqlo, GATs, CPs etc / $5 shirts etc, GIVEAWAY PRICES Last post on 8/6/11 at 5:33am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013post #1 of 3519/17/13 at 5:54pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 3519/17/13 at 5:54pmThread Starterpost #3 of 3519/18/13 at 5:00ampost #4 of 3519/18/13 at 6:08ampost #5 of 3519/18/13 at 6:42amher materials are really good, particularly the heavy winter ones. IMO quality is better than EG, probably on a level with Cabourn; she seems to use a lot of proprietary fabrics. My only problem with her stuff is the fit, which as you can see from the pictures is by no means slim. If you're into that silhouette, though, it's fantastic.
I also agree the womens' stuff looks amazing, particularly on tall slim women with good bone structure; in fact i gave my boiled wool blazer to a friend because it looked so much better on her than it did on mepost #6 of 3519/18/13 at 7:21ampost #7 of 3519/18/13 at 8:21am
Yeah the knitwear all looks really nice. I also like the roll neck.
Inventory is carrying both the roll neck and that textured-yoke one. Although for the textured yoke I prefer the marled gray version to the navy that Inventory has. I am also thinking about the moleskin trousers.post #8 of 3519/19/13 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #9 of 3519/19/13 at 10:59am
This season is absolutely outstanding and the pieces in real life are exquisitely soft, thick and wonderful. The cotton/cashmere shirts are amazing.
I picked up the black moleskin trousers already. Very thick and heavy, very soft, very comfortable.
Tempted to go for some of the knitwear too.
Pity this MHL textured knit is sold out in charcoal - such a great look.post #10 of 3519/19/13 at 3:59pmpost #11 of 3519/19/13 at 4:23pmThread Starterpost #12 of 3519/19/13 at 8:09pmpost #13 of 3519/19/13 at 8:33pmpost #14 of 3519/19/13 at 9:46pm
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 5 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Need Help. New member. Long time reader :-) 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 13 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?