Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 12:02 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- FINAL SALE / Jil, Uniqlo, GATs, CPs etc / $5 shirts etc, GIVEAWAY PRICES Last post on 8/6/11 at 5:33am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013post #1 of 2999/17/13 at 5:54pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 2999/17/13 at 5:54pmThread Starterpost #3 of 2999/18/13 at 5:00ampost #4 of 2999/18/13 at 6:08ampost #5 of 2999/18/13 at 6:42amher materials are really good, particularly the heavy winter ones. IMO quality is better than EG, probably on a level with Cabourn; she seems to use a lot of proprietary fabrics. My only problem with her stuff is the fit, which as you can see from the pictures is by no means slim. If you're into that silhouette, though, it's fantastic.
I also agree the womens' stuff looks amazing, particularly on tall slim women with good bone structure; in fact i gave my boiled wool blazer to a friend because it looked so much better on her than it did on mepost #6 of 2999/18/13 at 7:21ampost #7 of 2999/18/13 at 8:21am
Yeah the knitwear all looks really nice. I also like the roll neck.
Inventory is carrying both the roll neck and that textured-yoke one. Although for the textured yoke I prefer the marled gray version to the navy that Inventory has. I am also thinking about the moleskin trousers.post #8 of 2999/19/13 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #9 of 2999/19/13 at 10:59am
This season is absolutely outstanding and the pieces in real life are exquisitely soft, thick and wonderful. The cotton/cashmere shirts are amazing.
I picked up the black moleskin trousers already. Very thick and heavy, very soft, very comfortable.
Tempted to go for some of the knitwear too.
Pity this MHL textured knit is sold out in charcoal - such a great look.post #10 of 2999/19/13 at 3:59pmpost #11 of 2999/19/13 at 4:23pmThread Starterpost #12 of 2999/19/13 at 8:09pmpost #13 of 2999/19/13 at 8:33pmpost #14 of 2999/19/13 at 9:46pm
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 seconds ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 16 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...