Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 3/25/17 at 3:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- FINAL SALE / Jil, Uniqlo, GATs, CPs etc / $5 shirts etc, GIVEAWAY PRICES Last post on 8/6/11 at 5:33am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013post #1 of 4649/17/13 at 5:54pmThread Starterpost #2 of 4649/17/13 at 5:54pmThread Starterpost #3 of 4649/18/13 at 5:00ampost #4 of 4649/18/13 at 6:08ampost #5 of 4649/18/13 at 6:42amher materials are really good, particularly the heavy winter ones. IMO quality is better than EG, probably on a level with Cabourn; she seems to use a lot of proprietary fabrics. My only problem with her stuff is the fit, which as you can see from the pictures is by no means slim. If you're into that silhouette, though, it's fantastic.
I also agree the womens' stuff looks amazing, particularly on tall slim women with good bone structure; in fact i gave my boiled wool blazer to a friend because it looked so much better on her than it did on mepost #6 of 4649/18/13 at 7:21ampost #7 of 4649/18/13 at 8:21am
Yeah the knitwear all looks really nice. I also like the roll neck.
Inventory is carrying both the roll neck and that textured-yoke one. Although for the textured yoke I prefer the marled gray version to the navy that Inventory has. I am also thinking about the moleskin trousers.post #8 of 4649/19/13 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #9 of 4649/19/13 at 10:59am
This season is absolutely outstanding and the pieces in real life are exquisitely soft, thick and wonderful. The cotton/cashmere shirts are amazing.
I picked up the black moleskin trousers already. Very thick and heavy, very soft, very comfortable.
Tempted to go for some of the knitwear too.
Pity this MHL textured knit is sold out in charcoal - such a great look.post #10 of 4649/19/13 at 3:59pmpost #11 of 4649/19/13 at 4:23pmThread Starterpost #12 of 4649/19/13 at 8:09pmpost #13 of 4649/19/13 at 8:33pmpost #14 of 4649/19/13 at 9:46pmpost #15 of 4649/19/13 at 11:38pm
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 13 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 16 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 40 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 41 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 48 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 52 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 55 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 56 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...