Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on 5/23/15 at 11:42am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Who's the SF-approved guy in my salsa class? Last post on 8/8/11 at 4:14am in Classic Menswear
- FINAL SALE / Jil, Uniqlo, GATs, CPs etc / $5 shirts etc, GIVEAWAY PRICES Last post on 8/6/11 at 5:33am in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013post #1 of 2719/17/13 at 5:54pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2 of 2719/17/13 at 5:54pmThread Starterpost #3 of 2719/18/13 at 5:00ampost #4 of 2719/18/13 at 6:08ampost #5 of 2719/18/13 at 6:42amher materials are really good, particularly the heavy winter ones. IMO quality is better than EG, probably on a level with Cabourn; she seems to use a lot of proprietary fabrics. My only problem with her stuff is the fit, which as you can see from the pictures is by no means slim. If you're into that silhouette, though, it's fantastic.
I also agree the womens' stuff looks amazing, particularly on tall slim women with good bone structure; in fact i gave my boiled wool blazer to a friend because it looked so much better on her than it did on mepost #6 of 2719/18/13 at 7:21ampost #7 of 2719/18/13 at 8:21am
Yeah the knitwear all looks really nice. I also like the roll neck.
Inventory is carrying both the roll neck and that textured-yoke one. Although for the textured yoke I prefer the marled gray version to the navy that Inventory has. I am also thinking about the moleskin trousers.post #8 of 2719/19/13 at 10:51amThread Starterpost #9 of 2719/19/13 at 10:59am
This season is absolutely outstanding and the pieces in real life are exquisitely soft, thick and wonderful. The cotton/cashmere shirts are amazing.
I picked up the black moleskin trousers already. Very thick and heavy, very soft, very comfortable.
Tempted to go for some of the knitwear too.
Pity this MHL textured knit is sold out in charcoal - such a great look.post #10 of 2719/19/13 at 3:59pmpost #11 of 2719/19/13 at 4:23pmThread Starterpost #12 of 2719/19/13 at 8:09pmpost #13 of 2719/19/13 at 8:33pmpost #14 of 2719/19/13 at 9:46pm
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › UrbanCompositions's Menswear Compilation 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 23 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 32 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 34 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan