Whiskey - Dainite - C&J marlow color edge - no speed hooks - ankle loop - storm welt - world peace -
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 3:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/28/15 at 8:43am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 5
hoit1981, first of all, thanks for coordinating this. I know it's a lot of work and hassle (or will be).
Look, I am so excited about this MTO (especially if it's the whiskey) that I do not want to be excluded from this MTO. Especially with Namor's input, I'm willing to roll the dice on this MTO in case it proceeds before I get to try the 341 last. So count me in if it's whiskey and double leather or dainite. Otherwise, I'll take a chance on waiting till I get to try the 341.
Sorry about the wait in response.
It is possible to make the boot up in Whisky Cordovan and this will be £600 as a special order.
Also I need to point out that when we make a boot up in this colour there tends to be colour differences through out. Some areas come through darker then others.
I hope this helps with your enquiry.
So, as far as I can tell at the moment, the following people are interesting in the following makeups...
Apparent 100% Interest:
hoit1981 - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
BootSpell - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
alexandchau - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
rydenfan - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
BeSpiffington - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
zippyh - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
aldenfan - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
chipshot - Harlech, whiskey, double leather?
AriGold - Harlech, whiskey, double leather?
PCinDC - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
WiredandTired - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
Asian Afro - Harlech, dark brown, ridgeway
Out (but continuing interest in dark brown cordovan Harlech with Ridgeway sole):
budapest12 - Gianni, whiskey, ridgeway
laufer - Harlech, dark brown, ridgeway
It seems like Harlech, whiskey, double leather wins at the moment. How do people feel about the varying shades of whiskey leather? Bear in mind this makeup will cost £600 as opposed to £575.
If you are definitely interested in this makeup let me know and I'll arrange things with C&J - each of us would need to contact Lauren individually.
Edited by hoit1981 - 9/26/13 at 6:40am
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- › How would you like a girl to dress? 1 minute ago
- › Washington, DC sales 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo x Lemaire FW2015 thread 11 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 13 minutes ago
- › Two Prada Labels, what is the difference? Any Experts? 18 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 24 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...