Whiskey - Dainite - C&J marlow color edge - no speed hooks - ankle loop - storm welt - world peace -
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/22/16 at 9:31am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 5post #62 of 48869/20/13 at 6:13pmpost #63 of 48869/20/13 at 6:28pmThread Starterpost #64 of 48869/20/13 at 6:34pmQuote:
hoit1981, first of all, thanks for coordinating this. I know it's a lot of work and hassle (or will be).
Look, I am so excited about this MTO (especially if it's the whiskey) that I do not want to be excluded from this MTO. Especially with Namor's input, I'm willing to roll the dice on this MTO in case it proceeds before I get to try the 341 last. So count me in if it's whiskey and double leather or dainite. Otherwise, I'll take a chance on waiting till I get to try the 341.post #65 of 48869/20/13 at 6:42pmpost #66 of 48869/20/13 at 6:44pmpost #67 of 48869/20/13 at 7:19pmThread Starterpost #68 of 48869/20/13 at 7:23pmpost #69 of 48869/20/13 at 7:24pmpost #70 of 48869/21/13 at 8:33pmpost #71 of 48869/21/13 at 8:36pmpost #72 of 48869/24/13 at 4:45pmThread Starterpost #73 of 48869/24/13 at 6:45pmpost #74 of 48869/24/13 at 7:34pmThread Starterpost #75 of 48869/25/13 at 6:54amThread StarterI've heard back regarding whiskey...
Sorry about the wait in response.
It is possible to make the boot up in Whisky Cordovan and this will be £600 as a special order.
Also I need to point out that when we make a boot up in this colour there tends to be colour differences through out. Some areas come through darker then others.
I hope this helps with your enquiry.
So, as far as I can tell at the moment, the following people are interesting in the following makeups...
Apparent 100% Interest:
hoit1981 - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
BootSpell - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
alexandchau - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
rydenfan - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
BeSpiffington - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
zippyh - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
aldenfan - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
chipshot - Harlech, whiskey, double leather?
AriGold - Harlech, whiskey, double leather?
PCinDC - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
WiredandTired - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
Asian Afro - Harlech, dark brown, ridgeway
Out (but continuing interest in dark brown cordovan Harlech with Ridgeway sole):
budapest12 - Gianni, whiskey, ridgeway
laufer - Harlech, dark brown, ridgeway
It seems like Harlech, whiskey, double leather wins at the moment. How do people feel about the varying shades of whiskey leather? Bear in mind this makeup will cost £600 as opposed to £575.
If you are definitely interested in this makeup let me know and I'll arrange things with C&J - each of us would need to contact Lauren individually.
Edited by hoit1981 - 9/26/13 at 6:40amReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Proper Way to Maintain Burnished Toe 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Jacket/ Jeans/ Sneakers: HELP! 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Lace up boots like these? 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 12 minutes ago
- › Handsomeness Secrets 15 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding