Whiskey - Dainite - C&J marlow color edge - no speed hooks - ankle loop - storm welt - world peace -
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 10/21/16 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 10/23/16 at 7:48pm in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:40 am in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 5post #62 of 56509/20/13 at 6:13pmpost #63 of 56509/20/13 at 6:28pmThread Starterpost #64 of 56509/20/13 at 6:34pmQuote:
hoit1981, first of all, thanks for coordinating this. I know it's a lot of work and hassle (or will be).
Look, I am so excited about this MTO (especially if it's the whiskey) that I do not want to be excluded from this MTO. Especially with Namor's input, I'm willing to roll the dice on this MTO in case it proceeds before I get to try the 341 last. So count me in if it's whiskey and double leather or dainite. Otherwise, I'll take a chance on waiting till I get to try the 341.post #65 of 56509/20/13 at 6:42pmpost #66 of 56509/20/13 at 6:44pmpost #67 of 56509/20/13 at 7:19pmThread Starterpost #68 of 56509/20/13 at 7:23pmpost #69 of 56509/20/13 at 7:24pmpost #70 of 56509/21/13 at 8:33pmpost #71 of 56509/21/13 at 8:36pmpost #72 of 56509/24/13 at 4:45pmThread Starterpost #73 of 56509/24/13 at 6:45pmpost #74 of 56509/24/13 at 7:34pmThread Starterpost #75 of 56509/25/13 at 6:54amThread StarterI've heard back regarding whiskey...
Sorry about the wait in response.
It is possible to make the boot up in Whisky Cordovan and this will be £600 as a special order.
Also I need to point out that when we make a boot up in this colour there tends to be colour differences through out. Some areas come through darker then others.
I hope this helps with your enquiry.
So, as far as I can tell at the moment, the following people are interesting in the following makeups...
Apparent 100% Interest:
hoit1981 - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
BootSpell - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
alexandchau - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
rydenfan - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
BeSpiffington - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
zippyh - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
aldenfan - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
chipshot - Harlech, whiskey, double leather?
AriGold - Harlech, whiskey, double leather?
PCinDC - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
WiredandTired - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
Asian Afro - Harlech, dark brown, ridgeway
Out (but continuing interest in dark brown cordovan Harlech with Ridgeway sole):
budapest12 - Gianni, whiskey, ridgeway
laufer - Harlech, dark brown, ridgeway
It seems like Harlech, whiskey, double leather wins at the moment. How do people feel about the varying shades of whiskey leather? Bear in mind this makeup will cost £600 as opposed to £575.
If you are definitely interested in this makeup let me know and I'll arrange things with C&J - each of us would need to contact Lauren individually.
Edited by hoit1981 - 9/26/13 at 6:40amReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Bourbon. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › WTB ALDEN LONGWINGS 7.5 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald blazer 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...