Whiskey - Dainite - C&J marlow color edge - no speed hooks - ankle loop - storm welt - world peace -
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/6/16 at 7:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:29 am in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 5post #62 of 34999/20/13 at 6:13pmpost #63 of 34999/20/13 at 6:28pmThread Starterpost #64 of 34999/20/13 at 6:34pmQuote:
hoit1981, first of all, thanks for coordinating this. I know it's a lot of work and hassle (or will be).
Look, I am so excited about this MTO (especially if it's the whiskey) that I do not want to be excluded from this MTO. Especially with Namor's input, I'm willing to roll the dice on this MTO in case it proceeds before I get to try the 341 last. So count me in if it's whiskey and double leather or dainite. Otherwise, I'll take a chance on waiting till I get to try the 341.post #65 of 34999/20/13 at 6:42pmpost #66 of 34999/20/13 at 6:44pmpost #67 of 34999/20/13 at 7:19pmThread Starterpost #68 of 34999/20/13 at 7:23pmpost #69 of 34999/20/13 at 7:24pmpost #70 of 34999/21/13 at 8:33pmpost #71 of 34999/21/13 at 8:36pmpost #72 of 34999/24/13 at 4:45pmThread Starterpost #73 of 34999/24/13 at 6:45pmpost #74 of 34999/24/13 at 7:34pmThread Starterpost #75 of 34999/25/13 at 6:54amThread StarterI've heard back regarding whiskey...
Sorry about the wait in response.
It is possible to make the boot up in Whisky Cordovan and this will be £600 as a special order.
Also I need to point out that when we make a boot up in this colour there tends to be colour differences through out. Some areas come through darker then others.
I hope this helps with your enquiry.
So, as far as I can tell at the moment, the following people are interesting in the following makeups...
Apparent 100% Interest:
hoit1981 - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
BootSpell - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
alexandchau - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
rydenfan - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
BeSpiffington - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
zippyh - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
aldenfan - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
chipshot - Harlech, whiskey, double leather?
AriGold - Harlech, whiskey, double leather?
PCinDC - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
WiredandTired - Harlech, whiskey, double leather
Asian Afro - Harlech, dark brown, ridgeway
Out (but continuing interest in dark brown cordovan Harlech with Ridgeway sole):
budapest12 - Gianni, whiskey, ridgeway
laufer - Harlech, dark brown, ridgeway
It seems like Harlech, whiskey, double leather wins at the moment. How do people feel about the varying shades of whiskey leather? Bear in mind this makeup will cost £600 as opposed to £575.
If you are definitely interested in this makeup let me know and I'll arrange things with C&J - each of us would need to contact Lauren individually.
Edited by hoit1981 - 9/26/13 at 6:40amReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 21 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 seconds ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 4 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...