Personally not interested in the cheviot, but I am open to any shell cordovan boot MTOs we might get going.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 9/24/16 at 9:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/17/16 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:27 am in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 36post #527 of 54141/17/14 at 12:11pmpost #528 of 54141/17/14 at 1:25pmpost #529 of 54141/17/14 at 1:32pmpost #530 of 54141/17/14 at 1:51pmpost #531 of 54141/17/14 at 2:40pmpost #532 of 54141/17/14 at 4:10pmThread Starterpost #533 of 54141/17/14 at 4:13pmpost #534 of 54141/17/14 at 4:48pmpost #535 of 54141/17/14 at 5:03pmQuote:
I would be interested in a black shell conniston, *maybe* black waxed calf. double leather, dainite dimple or medway.
would be interested to see a side by side grant captoe & connistonpost #536 of 54141/17/14 at 5:05pmpost #537 of 54141/17/14 at 8:59pmQuote:
I love shell, but not to the extreme or exclusive level that some do. I still really enjoy calf, CXL and grained leather. I also wouldn't mind a boot in kudu (missed out on the EP Carmina mto). Which makes me wonder if c&j would do an mto in kudu. Say in the Coniston. Just dreaming...post #538 of 54141/18/14 at 2:06amQuote:Originally Posted by BootSpell
I love shell, but not to the extreme or exclusive level that some do. I still really enjoy calf, CXL and grained leather. I also wouldn't mind a boot in kudu (missed out on the EP Carmina mto). Which makes me wonder if c&j would do an mto in kudu. Say in the Coniston. Just dreaming...
What about a skye boot in a snuff or loden suede? Like this? http://www.google.com/imgres?q=crockett%20and%20jones%20skye&safe=off&sa=X&espv=210&biw=1492&bih=995&tbm=isch&tbnid=MqCYm04r_NQZxM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fglobal.rakuten.com%2Fen%2Fsearch%3Fk%3DCrockett%2520%25EF%25BC%2586%2520Jones%26tl%3D&docid=OR2AvN6DCWBvQM&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.rakuten.co.jp%2Fikinakikonashi%2Fcabinet%2Fb-ccj%2Fccj042267-sq1.jpg%253F_ex%253D128x128&w=547&h=547&ei=iVDaUviEMpLskAe9v4CADA&zoom=1&ved=0CJACEIQcMDo&iact=rc&dur=324&page=2&start=35&ndsp=40
Or better yet, is there something like a "rough out" or kudu type of leather that crockett and jones uses? Something like this: http://www.upper-shoes.com/3197-3952-produit_zoom/bottine-elastique.jpg. What about a skye boot in rough out with dainite soles?post #539 of 54141/18/14 at 3:27ampost #540 of 54141/18/14 at 5:48amGuys,
I have been to C&J store in New York. I have viewed swatch books, there must have been over 150 different type of leather. Yes they have roughed out leather, something called Zug leather, it very rough even rougher than scotch grain leather.
I would be interested in lindrick made out of chestnut to Crockett and Jones hand grade antique chestnut or some redish brown grain leather but let not get ahead ourselves.
Is there anybody else interested Lindrick boot to begin with?
Edited by laufer - 1/18/14 at 6:10amReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 1 minute ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 14 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...