Personally not interested in the cheviot, but I am open to any shell cordovan boot MTOs we might get going.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 7:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:24 pm in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 36post #527 of 34901/17/14 at 12:11pmpost #528 of 34901/17/14 at 1:25pmpost #529 of 34901/17/14 at 1:32pmpost #530 of 34901/17/14 at 1:51pmpost #531 of 34901/17/14 at 2:40pmpost #532 of 34901/17/14 at 4:10pmThread Starterpost #533 of 34901/17/14 at 4:13pmpost #534 of 34901/17/14 at 4:48pmpost #535 of 34901/17/14 at 5:03pmQuote:
I would be interested in a black shell conniston, *maybe* black waxed calf. double leather, dainite dimple or medway.
would be interested to see a side by side grant captoe & connistonpost #536 of 34901/17/14 at 5:05pmpost #537 of 34901/17/14 at 8:59pmQuote:
I love shell, but not to the extreme or exclusive level that some do. I still really enjoy calf, CXL and grained leather. I also wouldn't mind a boot in kudu (missed out on the EP Carmina mto). Which makes me wonder if c&j would do an mto in kudu. Say in the Coniston. Just dreaming...post #538 of 34901/18/14 at 2:06amQuote:Originally Posted by BootSpell
I love shell, but not to the extreme or exclusive level that some do. I still really enjoy calf, CXL and grained leather. I also wouldn't mind a boot in kudu (missed out on the EP Carmina mto). Which makes me wonder if c&j would do an mto in kudu. Say in the Coniston. Just dreaming...
What about a skye boot in a snuff or loden suede? Like this? http://www.google.com/imgres?q=crockett%20and%20jones%20skye&safe=off&sa=X&espv=210&biw=1492&bih=995&tbm=isch&tbnid=MqCYm04r_NQZxM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fglobal.rakuten.com%2Fen%2Fsearch%3Fk%3DCrockett%2520%25EF%25BC%2586%2520Jones%26tl%3D&docid=OR2AvN6DCWBvQM&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.rakuten.co.jp%2Fikinakikonashi%2Fcabinet%2Fb-ccj%2Fccj042267-sq1.jpg%253F_ex%253D128x128&w=547&h=547&ei=iVDaUviEMpLskAe9v4CADA&zoom=1&ved=0CJACEIQcMDo&iact=rc&dur=324&page=2&start=35&ndsp=40
Or better yet, is there something like a "rough out" or kudu type of leather that crockett and jones uses? Something like this: http://www.upper-shoes.com/3197-3952-produit_zoom/bottine-elastique.jpg. What about a skye boot in rough out with dainite soles?post #539 of 34901/18/14 at 3:27ampost #540 of 34901/18/14 at 5:48amGuys,
I have been to C&J store in New York. I have viewed swatch books, there must have been over 150 different type of leather. Yes they have roughed out leather, something called Zug leather, it very rough even rougher than scotch grain leather.
I would be interested in lindrick made out of chestnut to Crockett and Jones hand grade antique chestnut or some redish brown grain leather but let not get ahead ourselves.
Is there anybody else interested Lindrick boot to begin with?
Edited by laufer - 1/18/14 at 6:10amReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 41 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...