Personally not interested in the cheviot, but I am open to any shell cordovan boot MTOs we might get going.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 4:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 7:07 am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:00 pm in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 36post #527 of 70961/17/14 at 12:11pmpost #528 of 70961/17/14 at 1:25pmpost #529 of 70961/17/14 at 1:32pmpost #530 of 70961/17/14 at 1:51pmpost #531 of 70961/17/14 at 2:40pmpost #532 of 70961/17/14 at 4:10pmThread Starterpost #533 of 70961/17/14 at 4:13pmpost #534 of 70961/17/14 at 4:48pmpost #535 of 70961/17/14 at 5:03pmQuote:
I would be interested in a black shell conniston, *maybe* black waxed calf. double leather, dainite dimple or medway.
would be interested to see a side by side grant captoe & connistonpost #536 of 70961/17/14 at 5:05pmpost #537 of 70961/17/14 at 8:59pmQuote:
I love shell, but not to the extreme or exclusive level that some do. I still really enjoy calf, CXL and grained leather. I also wouldn't mind a boot in kudu (missed out on the EP Carmina mto). Which makes me wonder if c&j would do an mto in kudu. Say in the Coniston. Just dreaming...post #538 of 70961/18/14 at 2:06amQuote:Originally Posted by BootSpell
I love shell, but not to the extreme or exclusive level that some do. I still really enjoy calf, CXL and grained leather. I also wouldn't mind a boot in kudu (missed out on the EP Carmina mto). Which makes me wonder if c&j would do an mto in kudu. Say in the Coniston. Just dreaming...
What about a skye boot in a snuff or loden suede? Like this? http://www.google.com/imgres?q=crockett%20and%20jones%20skye&safe=off&sa=X&espv=210&biw=1492&bih=995&tbm=isch&tbnid=MqCYm04r_NQZxM%3A&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fglobal.rakuten.com%2Fen%2Fsearch%3Fk%3DCrockett%2520%25EF%25BC%2586%2520Jones%26tl%3D&docid=OR2AvN6DCWBvQM&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.rakuten.co.jp%2Fikinakikonashi%2Fcabinet%2Fb-ccj%2Fccj042267-sq1.jpg%253F_ex%253D128x128&w=547&h=547&ei=iVDaUviEMpLskAe9v4CADA&zoom=1&ved=0CJACEIQcMDo&iact=rc&dur=324&page=2&start=35&ndsp=40
Or better yet, is there something like a "rough out" or kudu type of leather that crockett and jones uses? Something like this: http://www.upper-shoes.com/3197-3952-produit_zoom/bottine-elastique.jpg. What about a skye boot in rough out with dainite soles?post #539 of 70961/18/14 at 3:27ampost #540 of 70961/18/14 at 5:48amGuys,
I have been to C&J store in New York. I have viewed swatch books, there must have been over 150 different type of leather. Yes they have roughed out leather, something called Zug leather, it very rough even rougher than scotch grain leather.
I would be interested in lindrick made out of chestnut to Crockett and Jones hand grade antique chestnut or some redish brown grain leather but let not get ahead ourselves.
Is there anybody else interested Lindrick boot to begin with?
Edited by laufer - 1/18/14 at 6:10amReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 second ago
- › Question about Yoox sizing 6 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The best value vendors I've found so far 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...