Edit: Though, to stir the pot a little, assuming there is ever enough to do another round, I might suggest a Dainite sole.
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts › Crockett & Jones MTO Central
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 9:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:16 pm in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 34post #497 of 35351/16/14 at 7:50ampost #498 of 35351/16/14 at 7:58ampost #499 of 35351/16/14 at 7:59ampost #500 of 35351/16/14 at 8:05ampost #501 of 35351/16/14 at 8:05amQuote:
Why don't you give it some time until we receive our packages. Some of us might be interested in second run? I was originally interested in dark brown cordovan on ridgeway soles but then I got strong-armed into buying whiskey version. I still might be interested in dark brown cordovan but on the ridgeway soles.post #502 of 35351/16/14 at 8:15amQuote:We're just discussing. I, for one, am not in any hurry.Originally Posted by laufer
Why don't you give it some time until we receive our packages. Some of us might be interested in second run? I was originally interested in dark brown cordovan on ridgeway soles but then I got strong-armed into buying whiskey version. I still might be interested in dark brown cordovan but on the ridgeway soles.post #503 of 35351/16/14 at 8:19ampost #504 of 35351/16/14 at 12:18pmpost #505 of 35351/16/14 at 1:01pmpost #506 of 35351/16/14 at 2:01pmpost #507 of 35351/16/14 at 2:51pmpost #508 of 35351/16/14 at 2:56pmpost #509 of 35351/16/14 at 4:01pmThread StarterReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 934 Active Users (132 Members and 802 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best Value Tailor in Hong Kong 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 25 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 30 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 33 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?