Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:43 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 10/26/16 at 5:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:09 am in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 318post #4756 of 56867/2/16 at 2:35pmpost #4757 of 56867/2/16 at 5:53pmpost #4758 of 56867/2/16 at 6:45pmpost #4759 of 56867/2/16 at 10:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by tkebh979
Information on the Warlow (Marlow Wingtip) GMTO is now live on Reddit (r/goodyearwelt).
Thanks for putting in your preferences:
Holding places in the sheet for:
At present, only three spots remain after <1 day of it being live!
I moved myself down to the 13th spot since I can only join if this will be done in brown shell with flat welt (I am on the Lindrick, so a dark brown wingtip Marlow would be duplicious (is that a word?), and I can't do whiskley as i simply don't have a need. I understand this means I probably won't be in this MTO.post #4760 of 56867/2/16 at 10:35pm
Only one more spot left for the Lindrick and Galloway!!
@mrsolitonwave - glad to see you are back on - not sure how you were removed in the first place. someone may have deleted you by mistake when editing the sheet.post #4761 of 56867/2/16 at 11:15pmpost #4762 of 56867/3/16 at 2:46ampost #4763 of 56867/3/16 at 7:16ampost #4764 of 56867/3/16 at 9:01pmpost #4765 of 56867/4/16 at 5:23amQuote:
There has been interest but not as much as the dark brown. Due to the 2 orders for the Marlow in whiskey that just filled up it is unlinked any other whiskey orders will be available before Q1 of 2017. Theres one spot left on the dark brown, just sayingpost #4766 of 56867/4/16 at 5:46ampost #4767 of 56867/4/16 at 7:33am
I've heard back from Lauren @ C&J regarding the Warlow 2.0 - here's an update:
Shoe price: TBD (she's contacting the factory to confirm, should know soon)
Toe taps: 40 GBP
Trees: 60 GBP (50 ex VAT) + 5 GBP shipping
Shipping: 30 GBP to US, 50 to Japan/HK (further locations can be priced from Lauren on ordering)
The GMTO Spreadsheet has been updated to reflect this information. I am also awaiting payment timing confirmation.
I will be PM'ing those on the spreadsheet shortly to collect email information so as to coordinate a group email to C&J upon pricing and timing confirmation.
Thanks again for making this happen, folks!post #4768 of 56867/4/16 at 7:38ampost #4769 of 56867/4/16 at 9:06ampost #4770 of 56867/4/16 at 9:07am
I heard back from Lauren this morning regarding the Whiskey PTB. Good news and bad news:
- We CAN do split sizing if that is something that you need (i.e. left shoe size 8 and right shoe a size 9).
- We cannot do different sized widths. They must all use the same width.
- Because of the lack of availability of the leather, the order would not be processed for another 2-3 months. She would take our credit card information now however. Fingers crossed that the GBP doesn't gain value.
Looking at the 12 who have signed up, I think the final make up is as follows:
Whiskey Shell cordovan, Antique edge trim, Danite sole, storm welt, eyelets.
I will reach out to everyone on the list to confirm now and provide contact information for Lauren as well for any additional questions regarding things such as toe taps, trees, etc.Return Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › BOGLIOLI Wool/Cotton/Cashmere Light Brown Sportcoat Size 48IT/38US 19 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 27 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 38 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 48 minutes ago
- › Russell & Bromley? 52 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 52 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 59 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...