You and me both, pal. If anyone is entertaining the thought of organizing another run of these, I'd be in.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 8:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:04 pm in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 32post #466 of 354912/27/13 at 12:03ampost #467 of 354912/27/13 at 12:27amQuote:
The factory is on its Christmas shut-down at the moment, anyway, and I think they reopen on Monday 6 January.post #468 of 354912/27/13 at 12:52pmThread Starterpost #469 of 354912/27/13 at 12:57pmQuote:
Awwww man. I am smitten with those boots! I'll take a Skye2 in scotch grain #8 shell, please!post #470 of 354912/29/13 at 8:11pmpost #471 of 354912/30/13 at 2:23pmpost #472 of 354912/30/13 at 2:49pmpost #473 of 354912/30/13 at 6:47pmQuote:
Although an exact time frame maybe nice, luckily for most here they are able to get by with what they already have in the meantime.post #474 of 354912/31/13 at 5:01pmI broke a key tendon in my left foot causing me to rethink last 341. Recently acquired shell cordovan burgundy Ashdown UK 8.5E last 341 with light wear and am on the MTO Whiskey shell cordovan boot last 341 same size, set to arrive soon. PM me if interested. So bummed I have to unwind from these beauties. I just don't see how I can make them work. Broke the foot running repeats in racing flats on the roads. My body just won't hold up anymore to this training any longer. Looks like I'll be biking some:nodding: I will probably list the Ashdown PTB's tomorrow in classified. As for the Whiskey MTO boots! they should be here sometime the next 8 weeks.post #475 of 354912/31/13 at 5:29pmThread Starterpost #476 of 354912/31/13 at 6:01pmQuote:Serious enough to take me out of the competitive and recreational running game forever, in short ... I am devastated .. Was seeded for NYC Marathon on the right coast, Bay To Breakers on the left coast .. and other key races here in the US over the past years. I WAS one of the better Masters Runners in the West. Game over .. Sucks not to mention a refreaking tool of choice footwear.
Edited by chipshot - 12/31/13 at 6:12pmpost #477 of 354912/31/13 at 6:16pmThread Starterpost #478 of 35491/2/14 at 9:49am
Wow, I already got a reply back from Lauren:
"The Factory is currently closed until however I did speak to them just before Christmas in regards to this order and they said that it should be mid-January.
When they re-open I will be able to get an exact date for you and will let you know."
While it would have been awesome to have them sooner, I completely expected they would take at least this long so I'm not surprised. Top-notch response and service though so even though it may be a bit before we get them, I am really happy with C&J and their responsiveness.post #479 of 35491/2/14 at 9:50amReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Poor man's watch thread 29 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 22 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 28 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 30 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rudy pants size 32 navy and charcoal gray (unworn) 37 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.