You and me both, pal. If anyone is entertaining the thought of organizing another run of these, I'd be in.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 12:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:47 am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:34 pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 32
The factory is on its Christmas shut-down at the moment, anyway, and I think they reopen on Monday 6 January.
Awwww man. I am smitten with those boots! I'll take a Skye2 in scotch grain #8 shell, please!
Although an exact time frame maybe nice, luckily for most here they are able to get by with what they already have in the meantime.
Edited by chipshot - 12/31/13 at 6:12pm
Wow, I already got a reply back from Lauren:
"The Factory is currently closed until however I did speak to them just before Christmas in regards to this order and they said that it should be mid-January.
When they re-open I will be able to get an exact date for you and will let you know."
While it would have been awesome to have them sooner, I completely expected they would take at least this long so I'm not surprised. Top-notch response and service though so even though it may be a bit before we get them, I am really happy with C&J and their responsiveness.
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- › fabric composition 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › EIDOS NAPOLI SILK/WOOL SPORT COAT 38/48 5 minutes ago
- › FRATELLI BORGIOLI FOR RIDER BOOT OSLO BOOT, ANTIQUE SMOKE,... 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015