or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 307

post #4591 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPDarb View Post
 


Hell yeah

Gianni GMTO Inspiration pics  ( not mine).....just need 1 more ...

 

 

 

post #4592 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabru View Post
 

Gianni GMTO Inspiration pics  ( not mine).....just need 1 more ...


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

I would really like to know how this person sized TB to 325. God damn those are beautiful... 1 more!!

post #4593 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPDarb View Post

I would really like to know how this person sized TB to 325. God damn those are beautiful... 1 more!!

Well...it won't look exactly like that since it seems most on the list want the Galway - this pair is a Gianni. Just sayin smile.gif
Edited by mosy - 6/16/16 at 10:01pm
post #4594 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabru View Post
 

Gianni GMTO Inspiration pics  ( not mine).....just need 1 more ...

 

 

 

C'mon folks let's get this done ... please :nodding:

post #4595 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by od1017 View Post

WHISKEY HARLECH GMTO PARTICIANTS

The order has been confirmed by the factory. My card has already been charged. You guys should get an email / card charge confirmation very soon!

Can't wait!

My card charged as well! The level of difficulty pulling together a GMTO is on par with bringing back Matt Damon from Mars.... But it is so worth it!!
post #4596 of 6048
How do C&J GMTO's work, can I order a G width as part of an E width GMTO?
post #4597 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

How do C&J GMTO's work, can I order a G width as part of an E width GMTO?
I am sorry my friend but the answer is no.
post #4598 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

I am sorry my friend but the answer is no.
frown.gif
post #4599 of 6048
"Any interest in another run of Skye in whiskey?"

Yes - I am in if that gets built.
post #4600 of 6048
Also a whiskey shell camberley
post #4601 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooksb View Post
 

C'mon folks let's get this done ... please :nodding:

 

so much wait for the last one..:brick:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rssmsvc View Post

"Any interest in another run of Skye in whiskey?"

Yes - I am in if that gets built.

 

I'm potentially interested, only if we can add a medallion to it...that will make it different from all the past run

post #4602 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falu_al View Post


My card charged as well! The level of difficulty pulling together a GMTO is on par with bringing back Matt Damon from Mars.... But it is so worth it!!


I agree... There must be a more efficient way of doing this...

post #4603 of 6048
Use doodle with the options ? (http://doodle.com)
post #4604 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by od1017 View Post
 


I agree... There must be a more efficient way of doing this...

 

Lauren just sent an email that the Factory confirmed the order . . . unfortunately we paid a week before Brexit.  

post #4605 of 6048
Inbound

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: