or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 306

post #4576 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPDarb View Post


Totally good with a brown cordovan Galway 2.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosy View Post


I happen to prefer the slightly higher shaft of the Gianni over the Galway. Is the Ginani pattern available if that's what we wanted? Would the extra half inch and extra eyelet bring the price up?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabru View Post
 

Gianni pattern is available at £25 surcharge. Though, I am not really keen on higher shaft. I think the Galway's shaft balances the boot really well. We can see what others in the group prefer..

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooksb View Post


Have no preference, but if made to choose, I'll go for the lower shaft. Would've loved a whiskey make-up, but if there's no interest in that at this time, I'll stick with dark brown.

 

I added a column on the spreadsheet so everyone can select higher (Gianni) or lower (Galway) shaft.

 

@Faster - if you want to join please add yourself via this link (make sure you are on the Gianni/Galway tab and not the Lindrick one):

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bZ6_ctp_ElaAqFORjMMnwLZw_BRkxZV59z6rk5SvZhk/edit?usp=sharing

post #4577 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by od1017 View Post


She should be. I have emailed her for an update.

Any updates from Lauren. I've not sent her any requests for updates lately.
post #4578 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falu_al View Post


Any updates from Lauren. I've not sent her any requests for updates lately.


Yes - She told me on Tuesday that she has emailed the factory and is waiting for their confirmation.

post #4579 of 6048
Great - fingers crossed!
post #4580 of 6048

Hi guys! We're currently at 10 for the brown shell Galway2/Gianni. Still waiting on some responses from reddit but nothing yet. Almost there!

 

1. Gabru

2. mosy

3. KPDarb

4. hoit1981

5. louisnkh

6. wooksb

7. doubleskyline

8. Girardian

9. dfgiop

10. likethisnothat (reddit)

post #4581 of 6048
has c&j ever done an unlined cordovan boot?
post #4582 of 6048

Any interest in another run of Skye in whiskey?

post #4583 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPDarb View Post
 

Any interest in another run of Skye in whiskey?

 

I tried this boot few days back in the store and boot shaft was just huge in circumference though it fit well everywhere else. So can't do this, but have another possible GMTO  proposal, should others be interested  - Harlech in brown ( preferred) or whiskey cordovan with medallion ( hope they can add medallion but not sure) and exposed eyelets.

post #4584 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 yrs View Post

has c&j ever done an unlined cordovan boot?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAgXdH1ufyF/?taken-by=tasselshongkong

 

Only example i could find.

post #4585 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabru View Post
 

 

I tried this boot few days back in the store and boot shaft was just huge in circumference though it fit well everywhere else. So can't do this, but have another possible GMTO  proposal, should others be interested  - Harlech in brown ( preferred) or whiskey cordovan with medallion ( hope they can add medallion but not sure) and exposed eyelets.


As a person with skinnier legs this might be an issue.  I could be in for harlech (either color) with exposed eyelets. I always loved the whiskey harlech but didn't have the funds for the last run.

post #4586 of 6048

WHISKEY HARLECH GMTO PARTICIANTS

 

The order has been confirmed by the factory. My card has already been charged. You guys should get an email / card charge confirmation very soon!

 

Can't wait!

post #4587 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPDarb View Post


As a person with skinnier legs this might be an issue.  I could be in for harlech (either color) with exposed eyelets. I always loved the whiskey harlech but didn't have the funds for the last run.

I've been burned by this on a tall carmina boot...the shaft eventually flexed so much it ended up digging into my ankle, and is unwearable now unless I use thick chup socks. While my foot is a normal size, my ankles are very slim, so boots just don't fit above the foot!
post #4588 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPDarb View Post
 

Hi guys! We're currently at 10 for the brown shell Galway2/Gianni. Still waiting on some responses from reddit but nothing yet. Almost there!

 

1. Gabru

2. mosy

3. KPDarb

4. hoit1981

5. louisnkh

6. wooksb

7. doubleskyline

8. Girardian

9. dfgiop

10. likethisnothat (reddit)

Adding @jdoc4 to the list and also updated the google doc.

 

We have 11 potentially interested now and just need 1 more to get to the next step.

post #4589 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by ino68 View Post


I've been burned by this on a tall carmina boot...the shaft eventually flexed so much it ended up digging into my ankle, and is unwearable now unless I use thick chup socks. While my foot is a normal size, my ankles are very slim, so boots just don't fit above the foot!

To clarify, I have slim ankles but faced this issue only with skye boot. Other boots I have like Alden PCT , Alden tanker on Aberdeen, AE Eagle county MTO etc. are completely fine with right fit around the ankles.

post #4590 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabru View Post
 

Adding @jdoc4 to the list and also updated the google doc.

 

We have 11 potentially interested now and just need 1 more to get to the next step.


Hell yeah

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: