or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 297

post #4441 of 6054

Whiskey Harlech... Stuck again.  

 

PLEASE CONFIRM whether you've provided details to Lauren @ C&J.  This has been MONTHS in the making...

If we don't get this done, we may lose the Whiskey Shell allocation.

 

I assume everyone who's stuck this through up to this point is a little tired...

We have 6 or 7 who's already provided details.

If you haven't already provided details to Lauren, I suggest you do so now.  Backups will now be accepted and honestly, I think that it should now be a first come first serve.

 

If you want in on the Whiskey Harlech make-up below, provide your payment details, address and size to Lauren @ C&J.  This is the opportunity to jump the queue since there are quite a few people who I suppose weren't completely serious with the GMTO.  Once we hit our 12, we're done and locked in.

 

 

Makeup:

Sole: Dainite (Brown version)
Eyelets: Exposed - Speed Hooks - Brass
Stitching Color: Tonal/Color Matched
Welt: 360 Storm
Edge Color: Natural Tan (Antique)
 

 

Status:

 

1. MrVenneri <--original sponsor / coordinator - gave up spot and no longer in

 

 

PAYMENT DETAILS SENT


2. kczsilence 
3. HerrMunich 
4. ennui
10. od1017 
12. zinc2162 
14. Falu_al 

 

 

 

UNSENT

 

5. gokingsgo
6. KennyTam
7. monkeydoodle
8. monkeydoodle's friend

9. kennyg75

11. Dale1

13. jph1007

 

 

 

 

BACKUPS

post #4442 of 6054
Guys may I offer an advice to you organizing these GMTO? Open the gate and let first come first serve? This is what we did with Zug Snowdon project.
It is ridicioulous to go around and beg people to submit payment for something they have agreed to purchase?
post #4443 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Guys may I offer an advice to you organizing these GMTO? Open the gate and let first come first serve? This is what we did with Zug Snowdon project.
It is ridicioulous to go around and beg people to submit payment for something they have agreed to purchase?

+1 either you're in or you're out race to 12
post #4444 of 6054
Agreed. I learned several valuable lessons with the Warlow order:

1. Never organize another GMTO as long as I live.
2. When I do organize another, have strict guidelines regarding commitment, timeline, etc.
3. We live in an culture of instant gratification that affects every aspect of life.
4. Patience is a virtue.

Thanks.
post #4445 of 6054
What's the price and delivery timeline on the whiskey shell?
post #4446 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDotz View Post

What's the price and delivery timeline on the whiskey shell?


If you are asking the USD price, prob hard to answer now, given the GBP has recovered quite a bit (against USD) over the last month or so. the Zug Snowdon guys prob coming out as the biggest winners here.

post #4447 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

Whiskey Harlech... Stuck again.  

PLEASE CONFIRM whether you've provided details to Lauren @ C&J.  This has been MONTHS in the making...
If we don't get this done, we may lose the Whiskey Shell allocation.

I assume everyone who's stuck this through up to this point is a little tired...
We have 6 or 7 who's already provided details.
If you haven't already provided details to Lauren, I suggest you do so now.  Backups will now be accepted and honestly, I think that it should now be a first come first serve.

If you want in on the Whiskey Harlech make-up below, provide your payment details, address and size to Lauren @ C&J.  This is the opportunity to jump the queue since there are quite a few people who I suppose weren't completely serious with the GMTO.  Once we hit our 12, we're done and locked in.


Makeup:
Sole: Dainite (Brown version)

Eyelets: Exposed - Speed Hooks - Brass

Stitching Color: Tonal/Color Matched

Welt: 360 Storm

Edge Color: Natural Tan (Antique)

 

Status:

1. MrVenneri <--original sponsor / coordinator - gave up spot and no longer in


PAYMENT DETAILS SENT


2. kczsilence 

3. HerrMunich 

4. ennui

10. od1017 

12. zinc2162 

14. Falu_al 



UNSENT

5. gokingsgo

6. KennyTam

7. monkeydoodle

8. monkeydoodle's friend
9. kennyg75
11. Dale1
13. jph1007




BACKUPS

Are you looking for backups?
post #4448 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post
 

Whiskey Harlech... Stuck again.  

 

PLEASE CONFIRM whether you've provided details to Lauren @ C&J.  This has been MONTHS in the making...

If we don't get this done, we may lose the Whiskey Shell allocation.

 

I assume everyone who's stuck this through up to this point is a little tired...

We have 6 or 7 who's already provided details.

If you haven't already provided details to Lauren, I suggest you do so now.  Backups will now be accepted and honestly, I think that it should now be a first come first serve.

 

If you want in on the Whiskey Harlech make-up below, provide your payment details, address and size to Lauren @ C&J.  This is the opportunity to jump the queue since there are quite a few people who I suppose weren't completely serious with the GMTO.  Once we hit our 12, we're done and locked in.

 

 

Makeup:

Sole: Dainite (Brown version)
Eyelets: Exposed - Speed Hooks - Brass
Stitching Color: Tonal/Color Matched
Welt: 360 Storm
Edge Color: Natural Tan (Antique)
 

 

Status:

 

1. MrVenneri <--original sponsor / coordinator - gave up spot and no longer in

 

 

PAYMENT DETAILS SENT


2. kczsilence 
3. HerrMunich 
4. ennui
10. od1017 
12. zinc2162 
14. Falu_al 

 

 

 

UNSENT

 

5. gokingsgo
6. KennyTam
7. monkeydoodle
8. monkeydoodle's friend

9. kennyg75

11. Dale1

13. jph1007

 

 

 

 

BACKUPS

What was the price in £ for the Warlow?

post #4449 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by shunted22 View Post

Are you looking for backups?

In a way... Basically if you're in, you email Lauren at C&j with your info. Payment details, size, shipping address and you're in. Once we hit 12, it becomes closed, period.

Initially, the price would've been very close to 800 usd. However, because we stalled, the gbp has since made a comeback.

I think everyone is correct in that the best way to go about it is just to get the mad dash to the finish for GMTOs.

There's about 5 or 6 slots left on the Whiskey Harlech. If anyone wants in, nows the time.
post #4450 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

Whiskey Harlech... Stuck again.  

PLEASE CONFIRM whether you've provided details to Lauren @ C&J.  This has been MONTHS in the making...
If we don't get this done, we may lose the Whiskey Shell allocation.

I assume everyone who's stuck this through up to this point is a little tired...
We have 6 or 7 who's already provided details.
If you haven't already provided details to Lauren, I suggest you do so now.  Backups will now be accepted and honestly, I think that it should now be a first come first serve.

If you want in on the Whiskey Harlech make-up below, provide your payment details, address and size to Lauren @ C&J.  This is the opportunity to jump the queue since there are quite a few people who I suppose weren't completely serious with the GMTO.  Once we hit our 12, we're done and locked in.


Makeup:
Sole: Dainite (Brown version)

Eyelets: Exposed - Speed Hooks - Brass

Stitching Color: Tonal/Color Matched

Welt: 360 Storm

Edge Color: Natural Tan (Antique)

 

Status:

1. MrVenneri <--original sponsor / coordinator - gave up spot and no longer in


PAYMENT DETAILS SENT


2.@kczsilence

3. @HerrMunich

4. @ennui

10. @od1017 

12. @zinc2162 

14. @Falu_al 

7. @monkeydoodle

8. monkeydoodle's friend

11. @Dale1

13.@jph1007


UNSENT

5. @gokingsgo

6. @KennyTam


9. @kennyg75



BACKUPS

Updating the latest status. From what i can gather from the PM thread I started. Seems like there are two vacant spots left. I've contacted @gokingsgo , @KennyTam, and @kennyg75 to see if they are still in.

If there are anyone else interested, simply submit the payment information to Lauren and you're in.
post #4451 of 6054

If I'm having trouble with the width on a 325 last boot, would the 341 last harlech be even more narrow?

 

Or can I get an F wide width with a GMTO?

 

post #4452 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by neelp3 View Post

If I'm having trouble with the width on a 325 last boot, would the 341 last harlech be even more narrow?

Or can I get an F wide width with a GMTO?

In my experience, I take the same size in both last but 341 last is more narrow in the toe box.

No you cannot get F width with the GMTO, all widths have to be the same.
post #4453 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by neelp3 View Post
 

If I'm having trouble with the width on a 325 last boot, would the 341 last harlech be even more narrow?

 

Or can I get an F wide width with a GMTO?

 

Agree with laufer above , 341 is narrower than 325. Last week I tried, both 325 and 341 chukka in same size UK 9E and found 341 to be uncomfortable width wise while 325 was the perfect fit. Having said that, trying on in person is the best way to go.

post #4454 of 6054

Can someone PM or post Lauren's contact info?

post #4455 of 6054
Guys once again I want to express my satisfaction with Snowdon Zug GMTO. Those of you who are on the fence whether or not to join the second run I say, do not hesitate if you want to enjoy this boot for upcoming winter.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: