Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 1:35 pm in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 291post #4352 of 62174/18/16 at 5:54pmpost #4353 of 62174/18/16 at 5:55pmpost #4354 of 62174/18/16 at 5:59pmQuote:Nor did I. Crat is on the right side of the pond so no wonder he's first.post #4355 of 62174/18/16 at 6:47pmpost #4356 of 62174/18/16 at 7:00pmpost #4357 of 62174/18/16 at 10:32pmpost #4358 of 62174/18/16 at 10:48pmpost #4359 of 62174/19/16 at 12:39amQuote:Originally Posted by MrVenneri
WHISKEY HARLECH GMTO
8. monkeydoodle's friend
Gentlemen please E-mail Lauren with your information today. This will mark my last post in this thread. There will be no further follow-ups.
Hey team Harlech, I've emailed Lauren yesterday for an update. Any news regarding the current status?
Update from Lauren - we currently have 7 payment info submitted.
Edited by Falu_al - 4/19/16 at 4:04ampost #4360 of 62174/19/16 at 3:56amQuote:Got an email explaining the factory misunderstood but it's likely for the best given the coarseness of the zug. I have no problem with what they did. Boots have not yet shipped but will soon.
Edited by budapest12 - 4/19/16 at 4:07ampost #4361 of 62174/19/16 at 4:06amQuote:Originally Posted by budapest12
Got an email explaining the factory misunderstood and figured we wanted lining given the coarseness of the zug. I have no problem with what they did. Boots have not yet shipped but will soon - seems they are confirming each person is ok with the lining before sending theirs.
Sorry I've been a bit cut off!!
As @Crat said I had an email from Pernilla regarding the lining. It wasn't what I would have chosen, but give the qualities of the zug it sounds like it's the best way to go. I asked her if she would let everyone else know before shipping, which I guess she is in the process of doing.
Hopefully will have mine tomorrow....post #4362 of 62174/19/16 at 4:20ampost #4363 of 62174/19/16 at 5:18ampost #4364 of 62174/19/16 at 1:15pmpost #4365 of 62174/19/16 at 1:46pmReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Keep Tight Park Avenues or Move Up a Half Size? 2 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...