These are not Navy
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 12:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:15 pm in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 290post #4337 of 70974/17/16 at 8:17amA few weeks back there seemed to be some interest in starting up a new Lindrick GMTO. I would be quite interested. For me they would need to be dark brown shell and double leather sole. Preferably all eyelets but speed hooks ok.
Has there been enough time since the last one to get this one started?post #4338 of 70974/17/16 at 12:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by mosy
A few weeks back there seemed to be some interest in starting up a new Lindrick GMTO. I would be quite interested. For me they would need to be dark brown shell and double leather sole. Preferably all eyelets but speed hooks ok.
Has there been enough time since the last one to get this one started?
Hey @mosy -- I suggested it a few weeks ago, yes. There was little agreement on the specs but I originally preferred the model you're suggesting now. Im not sure if there is any timeframe restrictions but rather a supply one. I have a feeling it might gain a bit more traction sometime once a little more time has passed. You can pen me in as interested for dark brown/double leather/ eyelets (ill go with the majority).post #4339 of 70974/17/16 at 1:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by KPDarb
-- I suggested it a few weeks ago, yes. There was little agreement on the specs but I originally preferred the model you're suggesting now. Im not sure if there is any timeframe restrictions but rather a supply one. I have a feeling it might gain a bit more traction sometime once a little more time has passed. You can pen me in as interested for dark brown/double leather/ eyelets (ill go with the majority).
Well 2's a start!
I know there were some from the last one that were left on the waiting list and "maybe" list. Anyone else interested in this new Lindrick GMTO?
Dark brown shell
Double leather sole
All eyelets or 4 + 4 (majority)post #4340 of 70974/17/16 at 3:14pmQuote:
I would need to figure out my sizing, and I would prefer the 4+4, but I would be interested.post #4341 of 70974/17/16 at 5:57pmpost #4342 of 70974/18/16 at 12:23amQuote:Originally Posted by BurntPocketsGreat to have you in the group. With you we just need one more. List updated
Upper: Navy Shell Cordovan
Last: 348 (original)
Width: Standard E (US D)
Edging: Same as original (I think its antique from the photos)
Sole: Dainite (original)
Cap Toe: Yes (original)
Buckles: Silver (original)
Welt: Flat Welt (same as original, confirming with C&J)
Cost: £725 (~£604 after excluding 16.67% VAT) plus £30 shipping
3. furryfairy (reddit)
1. Attacca - Maybe
2. Faster - Pending confirmation
@Faster wanted to confirm if you are still in this GMTO. Sent you several PMspost #4343 of 70974/18/16 at 6:04ampost #4344 of 70974/18/16 at 7:30amQuote:
Love to have you in our Camberley group. With Vanquish, it seems like we have our 12 now, I will send over this list to C&J later today and send out a follow-up group PM letting you know to contact C&J with your info.
Edited by BurntPockets - 4/24/16 at 12:20pmpost #4345 of 70974/18/16 at 8:26amQuote:Quote:
hi, is it going to have a Lindrick GMTO? I want to join
I prefer dark brown shell and other factors will follow majority.post #4346 of 70974/18/16 at 8:39ampost #4347 of 70974/18/16 at 8:43ampost #4348 of 70974/18/16 at 12:26pmpost #4349 of 70974/18/16 at 1:37pm
Ok this is gaining some traction! Nice!
In answer to your questions about timing and pricing, I have an email out to Lauren and I hope to hear back by tomorrow. However I assume it will be similar to the recent run which was about $828 + shipping. We need to know if this GMTO is available to be made to begin with as well!
In the meantime here is an updated list. I realize that not all of you are necessarily 100% committed at this point, but as long as you have a strong interest I will keep you on the list. Once it gets fuller and closer, we'll take a head count. However, if you decide before that point that you don't want to proceed, please let me know.
@bcloudy (eyelets) (I don't know if they cover the hooks, so for now I have you as eyelets)
@91foxbody (majority)post #4350 of 70974/18/16 at 4:33pmSnowdon Zug
Out of the box.
I planned on re-colouring mine from the start, same as i did with my normal Snowdons. Very dark brown.
After half a day's wear (in teh mud, riverside)
They are fully lined (shaft as well) unlike the normal Snowdons. This wasn't the original plan but having felt the inside of the zug from the tongue I have no problems with this. The zug is all we wanted it to be; rough and tough. I think that although the lined shaft will need a bit more breaking in, in the end it will be more comfortable, and easier on the socks due to the coarseness of the Zug. You guys will see what I mean when you receive yours. I'm gonna enjoy theseReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › New Alden Shell #8 Longwing, 11.5 EE, model 975, King LWB 38 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 42 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 50 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 8 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 16 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...