or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 281

post #4201 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

You and me both brah.

Same. One more day to hear back
post #4202 of 6037
Hey update on the Snowdon: they are expected to be done next week and shipped to the store then forwarded on to our addresses.
post #4203 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by louisnkh View Post
 

 

hi, is it just accept 12 people as a group?

Yea, unfortunately it is just multiples of 12.

post #4204 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntPockets View Post
 

Lindrick GMTO list:

  1. BurntPockets - finalized
  2. gokingsgo - finalized
  3. wilber_force (reddit GYW) - finalized
  4. HerrMunich - finalized
  5. mattnashbrowns - finalized
  6. evereds - finalized
  7. DavidLane -finalized
  8. Attacca - finalized
  9. stevel91 (reddit GYW) - finalized
  10. General_Burnside (reddit GYW) - finalized
  11. Blutarsky86 (reddit GYW) - finalized
  12. wooksb finalized

 

Waitlist:

  1. louisnkh

 

Maybe:

  • Jalhur (reddit GYW)
  • Gem-bean
  • bapcha

C&J confirmed receipt of all the necessary information from all 12 participants. C&J will charge for the order tomorrow.

post #4205 of 6037

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

You and me both brah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post


Same. One more day to hear back

 

..."O Dundee, Dundee! wherefore art thou Dundee?"... (ex-StiefelNuts)

post #4206 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by aglose View Post

Hey update on the Snowdon: they are expected to be done next week and shipped to the store then forwarded on to our addresses.

Thanks for the update - really looking forward to receiving these! 

post #4207 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntPockets View Post
 

Yea, unfortunately it is just multiples of 12.

 

hopefully, there will be another guys to form Lindrick GMTO very soon

post #4208 of 6037
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsman View Post

..."O Dundee, Dundee! wherefore art thou Dundee?"... (ex-StiefelNuts)

Lauren informed me today that she has all the sizing info, and is just finalizing the payment details of the last participant. Should hear back from her tomorrow hopefully.
post #4209 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Lauren informed me today that she has all the sizing info, and is just finalizing the payment details of the last participant. Should hear back from her tomorrow hopefully.

Great, such a long road to get here.

Wonder how the Whiskey Harlech and Warlow are doing since they technically finished just a little bit earlier.
post #4210 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

Great, such a long road to get here.

Wonder how the Whiskey Harlech and Warlow are doing since they technically finished just a little bit earlier.

I keep hoping for that warlow email but to no avail.
post #4211 of 6037
What is the actual confirmation process after everyone's sizing/shipping/payment info has been submitted? Do you get a confirmation email from C&j or does your card just get charged then you wait 12-16 weeks?

EDIT: another work day passes in London and still no Dundee news
Edited by 100 yrs - 3/31/16 at 10:38am
post #4212 of 6037
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 yrs View Post

What is the actual confirmation process after everyone's sizing/shipping/payment info has been submitted? Do you get a confirmation email from C&j or does your card just get charged then you wait 12-16 weeks?

EDIT: another work day passes in London and still no Dundee news

Was just looking back through my email correspondence with Lauren from the first whiskey Harlech GMTO, and it seems that I just received an email from her saying my card had been charged as confirmation:

"Just an update to let you know that the transaction went through perfectly. I am now waiting for confirmation from the Factory which should be next week. As soon as I am informed I will let you know."

^ This will probably be the process?

It's also funny to think that there were only 9 of us on that fateful first GMTO!
post #4213 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Was just looking back through my email correspondence with Lauren from the first whiskey Harlech GMTO, and it seems that I just received an email from her saying my card had been charged as confirmation:

"Just an update to let you know that the transaction went through perfectly. I am now waiting for confirmation from the Factory which should be next week. As soon as I am informed I will let you know."

^ This will probably be the process?

It's also funny to think that there were only 9 of us on that fateful first GMTO!

Sigh, so you're telling me I'm late to the party!

Still no news it seems
post #4214 of 6037
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

Sigh, so you're telling me I'm late to the party!

Still no news it seems

Maybe no news is good news?
post #4215 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Maybe no news is good news?

Rather have some kind of confirmation that this is all going into production. So far none of the GMTOs I'm in seem to have finalized all members getting charged and getting sent to factory.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: