Sigh...... Always gotta be one. Frustration mode kicking in...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/19/17 at 1:16pm in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 7:52 pm in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 279post #4172 of 70963/24/16 at 10:28amThread Starterpost #4173 of 70963/24/16 at 11:00ampost #4174 of 70963/24/16 at 11:23amQuote:Quote:
lol. the universe is against us.post #4175 of 70963/24/16 at 11:42amThread Starterpost #4176 of 70963/24/16 at 11:50amQuote:Originally Posted by StiefelNaziQuote:What is the difference technically between Sedgemore (last 335) and RL Marlow PTB (last ???) - ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=64979096 ?
I had the same thought. The RL Marlow PTB is on the 325 last, so that's one minor difference. Another is that the RL shoe has exposed eyelets, whereas the Sedgemore has hidden ones. Beyond that, it's simply the color of the shell/welt/edging from what I can see! Is anyone aware of any other differences?post #4177 of 70963/24/16 at 4:26pmpost #4178 of 70963/24/16 at 5:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by StiefelNazi
The RL Marlow Wingtip is on the 325 last indeed, but PTB does look like 341 last to me, same last Harlech and Ashdown built. However I can be wrong...
Anyone more knowledgeable on the subject here ...?
Ashdown in cordovan look pretty damn cool...
I was going off of this page: Sedgemoor (snuff suede) which references the 335 last. Presumably if it was a GTMO, either 325 or 335 could be done? Not positive on this either!post #4179 of 70963/24/16 at 6:05pmpost #4180 of 70963/25/16 at 7:57ampost #4181 of 70963/25/16 at 8:00am
The sheer volume of men we have on this order has caused quite a few logistical issues, this was an element that Lauren foresaw.
To give you an idea, the order we now have has a variable of about 45%
That is to say, about half of the Gentlemen on the order now are NOT the same men that were on the original Warlow order several weeks ago.
My earnest expectation is that the dear chaps we now have is the group that will persevere unto the end.
Long Live the Warlow!
Edited by Watchman1 - 3/25/16 at 9:04ampost #4182 of 70963/25/16 at 8:40ampost #4183 of 70963/25/16 at 9:02ampost #4184 of 70963/25/16 at 10:44ampost #4185 of 70963/25/16 at 11:12amReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 52 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmond - First Ave Boot - Walnut (Size 11.5D) 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › Sorority Semi-Formal at Preppy, Mid-Atlantic Liberal Arts College 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 23 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 23 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...