hoit knows better than me, but that's what i understand. she has 12 names/contacts, but only 11 payments. c'mon last person! just want these before next fall.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 12/5/16 at 12:08pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:47 am in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 276post #4126 of 60493/22/16 at 3:36pmpost #4127 of 60493/22/16 at 3:48pmpost #4128 of 60493/22/16 at 3:55pmpost #4129 of 60493/22/16 at 4:42pmThread Starterpost #4130 of 60493/22/16 at 5:17pmpost #4131 of 60493/22/16 at 5:19pmpost #4132 of 60493/22/16 at 5:30pmpost #4133 of 60493/22/16 at 8:22pmpost #4134 of 60493/22/16 at 9:16pmpost #4135 of 60493/22/16 at 10:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrVenneri
Q. Should we reach out to Lauren?
A. No, per her e-mail you should not contact Lauren until April the 4th.
Q. Will MrVenneri send me instructions via PM?
A. No, I will post everything publicly here. Please refrain from PM'ing me...there is nothing I can do expedite this process.
Q. Will Lauren change me right away?
A. Absolutely, you will pay in full before they go into production.
Q. Should we continue with a rolling 'wait list' just in case more people back out?
A. Absolutely, people will undoubtedly back-out. If we fail to plan, we can plan to fail.
Hey there, double confirming that I'm still in. So I'm awaiting the final instructions to complete the payment on april 4th.post #4136 of 60493/23/16 at 4:23ampost #4137 of 60493/23/16 at 5:54ampost #4138 of 60493/23/16 at 7:01amQuote:Originally Posted by BurntPockets
The Lindrick Roundtable is complete. Deadline is 3/26/2016 (one of the earlier members wants to confirm sizing in store next weekend). Let me know if anyone wants to be waitlisted.
- BurntPockets - 8 Eyelets
- gokingsgo - Majority
- stevefok - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
- pfeufferam - 8 Eyelets
- wilber_force (reddit GYW) - 8 Eyelets
- HerrMunich - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
- mattnashbrowns - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
- evereds - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
- DavidLane - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
- Attacca - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
- stevel91 (reddit GYW) - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
- General_Burnside (reddit GYW) - 4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks
- Blutarsky86 (reddit goodyearwelt)
- Jalhur (reddit goodyearwelt)
- Gem-bean (4 Eyelets 4 Speed Hooks)
- wooksb (waitlist)
Upper: Dark Brown Shell Cordovan
Width: UK E (US D)
Sole: Dainite Sole in Dark Brown with a thin leather mid-sole
Eyelets: 4 Eyelets/4 Speedhooks
£700 (£583 excluding VAT, ~$844 USD @ 1.45 GBP/USD) per pair + shipping charges (£30 US Shipping)
This would be my first time (if ever) to join a C&J GMTO. Added myself to the waitlist in case somebody from the magic 12 backs out. Thanks!post #4139 of 60493/23/16 at 7:19amQuote:
Glad to have you on, wooksb, I updated the waitlist (moved you up to 2nd). The other "maybes" are still iffy. Think we have 6 that finalized their orders. Will keep you updated.
*Updated 3.24.2016, 1 dropped and replaced with someone from the waiting list
*Updated 3.25.2016, another 1 dropped and replaced with someone from the waiting list
Lindrick GMTO list:
- wilber_force (reddit GYW)
- stevel91 (reddit GYW)
- General_Burnside (reddit GYW)
- Blutarsky86 (reddit GYW)
- Jalhur (reddit GYW)
Edited by BurntPockets - 3/25/16 at 5:46pmpost #4140 of 60493/23/16 at 11:38amReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 15 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 28 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Stunning $4000 NWT Borrelli Luxury Vintage Charcoal Grey Flannel... 35 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 40 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 48 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 49 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 55 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...