or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 257

post #3841 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

I think you have your 12 people. Maybe I miscounted or some dropped out and I'm wrong.

Do we? Darn, need to check. I kept going back to check from the most recent but perhaps I need to go further back. I sincerely hope we have our full 12.
post #3842 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Can CJ make a shell chelsea boot?

I actually like this idea. Lauren said they also have plenty of Navy Blue Cordovan.
post #3843 of 6048
Thread Starter 
So regarding the Dundee, there has been some interest in Dainite rather than double leather. What does the group favor?
post #3844 of 6048
My vote is for the danite..
post #3845 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Can CJ make a shell chelsea boot?

I actually like this idea. Lauren said they also have plenty of Navy Blue Cordovan.

How about a navy shell Cottesmore?
post #3846 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

So regarding the Dundee, there has been some interest in Dainite rather than double leather. What does the group favor?

I vote Dainite but don't really feel that strongly about it.
post #3847 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post


How about a navy shell Cottesmore?


Sounds Great.

 

How about the Nottesmore?  (Navy Shell Cottesmore)

 

Horween Navy Shell Cordovan

270 welt

Medium Brown Edge

Contrast Welt Stitching

Double Leather Sole

Polished Silver Buckle

 

Give us the Nottesmore!

post #3848 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

Do we? Darn, need to check. I kept going back to check from the most recent but perhaps I need to go further back. I sincerely hope we have our full 12.

We don't have 12. frown.gif
post #3849 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post
 


Sounds Great.

 

How about the Nottesmore?  (Navy Shell Cottesmore)

 

Horween Navy Shell Cordovan

270 welt

Medium Brown Edge

Contrast Welt Stitching

Double Leather Sole

Polished Silver Buckle

 

Give us the Nottesmore!

 

I would be interested in a Navy Shell Cottesmore with dainite sole. This will help me get over missing the reddit navy shell carmina jodhpur GMTO :brick:

post #3850 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

I vote Dainite but don't really feel that strongly about it.

No preference honestly. Dainite may last longer I guess. I could ask my friend which he prefers.
post #3851 of 6048
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

No preference honestly. Dainite may last longer I guess. I could ask my friend which he prefers.

^ Please do.

My own experience with Dainite has not been as favorable as others apparently, I just don't find Dainite as comfortable as double leather.
post #3852 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVenneri View Post

We don't have 12. frown.gif

Sigh so about 3 more right?
post #3853 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

^ Please do.

My own experience with Dainite has not been as favorable as others apparently, I just don't find Dainite as comfortable as double leather.

Asked. There's a difference in comfort? Then perhaps double leather would make sense? I suppose we can wait and see how this works out. I just assumed it was double leather and was fully expecting that but we do need this boot made!
post #3854 of 6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurntPockets View Post

I would be interested in a Navy Shell Cottesmore with dainite sole. This will help me get over missing the reddit navy shell carmina jodhpur GMTO baldy%5B1%5D.gif

I don't think I would even know how to wear this. Does c&j make any boots for the misses? I may have to get her something at some point and she does want a pair of chelseas..
post #3855 of 6048
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

Asked. There's a difference in comfort? Then perhaps double leather would make sense? I suppose we can wait and see how this works out. I just assumed it was double leather and was fully expecting that but we do need this boot made!

Personally I find the double leather more comfortable, but I'm sure others would disagree. Benefit of Dainite is being able to wear in the rain, double leather wears quickly when wet I've found. Both have pros & cons, and personally the main pro (comfort) outweighs durability. I wear rain shoes/boots in the rain.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: