or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 256

post #3826 of 6050
Can CJ make a shell chelsea boot?
post #3827 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Can CJ make a shell chelsea boot?

I don't think I've ever seen a shell Chelsea?
post #3828 of 6050
Thread Starter 
C&J Dark Brown Cordovan Dundee Boot GMTO Update 03/05 (pt.2).

Price is looking like a very tasty $800 so if in doubt purchase immediately as you may never get another chance icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Definitely Interested:
hoit1981 - Prefers medallion
kczsilence - Prefers no medallion
DavidLane - Prefers no medallion
scuppasteve - Fine with or without medallion
kczsilence's friend - Only interested in no medallion
schmallo15 - Prefers medallion
zippyh - Prefers medallion
kwhitelaw - Fine with or without medallion
StiefelNazi - Fine with or without medallion
100 yrs - Only interested in no medallion
mogili222 (tentative) - Prefers no medallion

@monkeydoodle are you in? If so we can finally get this going on Monday hopefully!!!
post #3829 of 6050
Thread Starter 
^ Might be more realistic if one person took this on, rather than several. I can imagine it being a logistical nightmare. Good news for that person would be that C&J apparently charge a flat rate for shipping, no matter how many pairs ordered.
post #3830 of 6050

If you're dead serious then buy 2 pair. 

post #3831 of 6050
I am interest in joining the whiskey harlech gmto.
Please count me in.Thank you.
post #3832 of 6050
Just curious if anyone from team Warlow has heard back from Lauren? I wrote early Friday. I'm sure she's busy so not worried, just curious
post #3833 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post

Just curious if anyone from team Warlow has heard back from Lauren? I wrote early Friday. I'm sure she's busy so not worried, just curious

Probably just off for the weekend
post #3834 of 6050
Gentlemen,

I have not heard back from Lauren either. We ended up with 22...

There seems to be nothing to be concerned about. She has her hands full.

Thanks.
post #3835 of 6050
Thread Starter 
C&J Dark Brown Cordovan Dundee Boot GMTO Update 03/06.

Price is looking like a very tasty $800 so if in doubt purchase immediately as you may never get another chance icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Definitely Interested:
hoit1981 - Prefers medallion
@kczsilence - Prefers no medallion
@DavidLane - Prefers no medallion
@scuppasteve - Fine with or without medallion
kczsilence's friend - Only interested in no medallion
@schmallo15 - Prefers medallion
@zippyh - Prefers medallion
@kwhitelaw - Fine with or without medallion
@StiefelNazi - Fine with or without medallion
@100 yrs - Only interested in no medallion
@mogili222 (tentative) - Prefers no medallion

@monkeydoodle are you in? If so we can finally get this going on Monday hopefully!!!

Also, is everyone ok with this not having the medallion? It this seems this is the preference, and necessary to get the boot made.

@kczsilence - Is your friend still interested?
post #3836 of 6050
^ I believe he is still interested.  I told him last night when we were at 11 that we needed 1 more person and he said sure.
 
No medallion was his only concern so if we're all agreed on no medallion, I see no reason why he wouldn't commit.
post #3837 of 6050

Details below.

 

 

Sole: Dainite (Brown version)

Eyelets: Exposed - Speed Hooks - Brass

Stitching Color: Tonal/Color Matched

Welt: 360 Storm

Edge Color: Natural Tan (Antique)


Pricing

EU Customers (VAT) - £750
USA Customers - £624.95
*Shipping to USA - £30
**Shipping will vary to other parts of the world.



1. @MrVenneri <--sponsor/coordinator
2. @Kczsilence
3. @Kennyg75
4. @Jph10128
5. @ Falu_al
6. @dkotek
7. @litos
8. @gokingsgo
9. @KennyTam
10.
11.
12.

 

Added KennyTam.  3 more to go gents

post #3838 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post
 

Details below.

 

 

Sole: Dainite (Brown version)

Eyelets: Exposed - Speed Hooks - Brass

Stitching Color: Tonal/Color Matched

Welt: 360 Storm

Edge Color: Natural Tan (Antique)


Pricing

EU Customers (VAT) - £750
USA Customers - £624.95
*Shipping to USA - £30
**Shipping will vary to other parts of the world.



1. @MrVenneri <--sponsor/coordinator
2. @Kczsilence
3. @Kennyg75
4. @Jph10128
5. @ Falu_al
6. @dkotek
7. @litos
8. @gokingsgo
9. @KennyTam
10.
11.
12.

 

Added KennyTam.  3 more to go gents


Umm, I think you are there?  I hope so - this one has had me nervous for the group and I've also been worried about needing to bring in more nazis to make it happen.

post #3839 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post


Umm, I think you are there?  I hope so - this one has had me nervous for the group and I've also been worried about needing to bring in more nazis to make it happen.

Sorry, what am I?
You have people you could bring in to make this happen? That'd be great! Though you're not on this list, plus I thought you already had a pair.
post #3840 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

Sorry, what am I?
You have people you could bring in to make this happen? That'd be great! Though you're not on this list, plus I thought you already had a pair.
I think you have your 12 people. Maybe I miscounted or some dropped out and I'm wrong.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: