or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 242

post #3616 of 6054
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

Dundee is almost there now.
Still hoping for the Whiskey Harlech.

Yes it's pretty close, but not quite there. We really need people to canvas - drum up interest. It's been tough going to get this many interested for some reason, so I can't imagine this will ever get remade. This (if we pull it of) may be the only cordovan Dundee.
post #3617 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Here is the most current list for team Warlow:

@zippyh 
@MyValentine
 
@chipshot 
@bespoken pa
 
@Faster

@loxo

@Watchman1
 
@makewayhomer
 
@itbegins
 
@Zachy


Of the above mentioned members, please let me know which of you are 100% in, even if you have sizing questions.  We can deal with that once we are 100% sure.

We are now past our quota...

Thanks.

Don't forget about me.
post #3618 of 6054
100%
post #3619 of 6054
I am in for Warlow if there is an open slot.
post #3620 of 6054
Looks like we have our 12 for sure.
post #3621 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Here is the most current list for team Warlow:

@zippyh 
@MyValentine
 
@chipshot 
@bespoken pa
 
@Faster

@loxo

@Watchman1
 
@makewayhomer
 
@itbegins
 
@Zachy


Of the above mentioned members, please let me know which of you are 100% in, even if you have sizing questions.  We can deal with that once we are 100% sure.

We are now past our quota...

Thanks.

Edit - I' m in.

found the details here

Marlow Short Wing Blucher
Horween Whiskey Shell Cordovan
325 Last
Storm Welt
Double Leather Sole
Antique Edge
Contrast Welt Stitching
post #3622 of 6054

Gentlemen,

 

Please be patient with me as I get this bus rolling in the right direction.  

 

The interest in the Warlow is overwhelming.  We have around 15 participants with that number growing every day....

 

Here is the most current list for team Warlow:

 

@zippyh 

@MyValentine 

@chipshot 

@bespoken pa 

@Faster

@loxo

@Watchman1 

@makewayhomer 

@itbegins 

@Zachy

@CHRK33

@WiredandTired

 

Plus 3 more from Ask Andy.

 

15 of us at this time.

post #3623 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Gentlemen,

Please be patient with me as I get this bus rolling in the right direction.  

The interest in the Warlow is overwhelming.  We have around 15 participants with that number growing every day....

Here is the most current list for team Warlow:

@zippyh 
@MyValentine
 
@chipshot 
@bespoken pa
 
@Faster

@loxo

@Watchman1
 
@makewayhomer
 
@itbegins
 
@Zachy

@CHRK33

@WiredandTired


Plus 3 more from Ask Andy.

15 of us at this time.

Will they do a mass run larger than 12? Starting to think I should just join in on the fun
post #3624 of 6054

Gentlemen,

 

I just sent an email to Lauren regarding how many shoes C&J can make for us.  And, what sizing paradigm C&J used for the Marlow line.  This will be a long process, so, save your $$$ and we will get all this sorted sooner than later.

 

Patience is a virtue...

 

Thanks.

 

Also, I sense that this makeup is going to be one of those "Iconic" models for those of us who are avid wearers of such things.  Epic Model.

post #3625 of 6054
The Marlow we is iconic about as good of a swb as you can get.
post #3626 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

The Marlow we is iconic about as good of a swb as you can get.


I have the Cigar version through RL and it is one of, if not my favorite pairs of shoes.  Built like a tank and actually looks elegant.  Truly a rare bird.

 

You should see what I just bought...a true grail.  It will be here in a few days.  Straight from Old England.

post #3627 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post


I have the Cigar version through RL and it is one of, if not my favorite pairs of shoes.  Built like a tank and actually looks elegant.  Truly a rare bird.

You should see what I just bought...a true grail.  It will be here in a few days.  Straight from Old England.

Few make shoes as well as our friends across the pond and none do it better.
post #3628 of 6054
is the Harlech's still happening? Haven't seen any posts lately. If not, then I might jump on the Warlow bandwagon...
post #3629 of 6054
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post


Few make shoes as well as our friends across the pond and none do it better.


I know this.

 

That is why I am constantly being pulled in that direction.  English made shoes are incredible.

post #3630 of 6054
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post


I have the Cigar version through RL and it is one of, if not my favorite pairs of shoes.  Built like a tank and actually looks elegant.  Truly a rare bird.

You should see what I just bought...a true grail.  It will be here in a few days.  Straight from Old England.

What did you get, you tease?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: