or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 236

post #3526 of 6038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Gentlemen,

I heard back from Lauren this morning and she strongly affirmed that CJ is interested in making the Warlow for us!

There is a bit of "red tape" regarding the Marlow being made for Ralph Lauren, so, she assured me that she is working around that for us.

Lauren will let me know final pricing very soon.

@Faster
 are you in my friend?

Thanks.

Do we have the numbers to move forward?
post #3527 of 6038
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Do we have the numbers to move forward?

This what we know:

1. C&J will make the Warlow
2. We have 7 participants
3. We are all in agreement (mostly) on the specs

What we don't know:

1. Pricing

Hope this helps. We need 6 more interested parties.

Thanks.
post #3528 of 6038
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


C&J dark brown is very similar to cigar. My C&J dark brown harlechs even have some of the olive-y undertones as old Alden cigar.

I would imagine the 335 to fit very similar to 341. Can anyone else chime in on sizing for the 335?

 

Would love to know about the fitting.

I may even jump in on this as well

post #3529 of 6038
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Quoting again with pics to gather more interest. We need to get this boot made. Are the people who initially showed interest still interested?

@hoit1981 (me - definitely interested)
@zippyh
@ErikW
@Akeem

@chipshot (come join the party, pal)
@NAMOR (seriously, how could you not?)
@rydenfan (it's a nice lookin' boot)
@BootSpell (you know you want it)
@budapest12 (who you kidding, you need this)

@Mutombo (had contact on Reddit - I assume it's the same Mutombo?)

Same Mutombo as on reddit, but will have to bow out due to recent purchases.
post #3530 of 6038
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post
 

 

Would love to know about the fitting.

I may even jump in on this as well

they are different, but so are most people's feet. Spend some time on a basic search 

post #3531 of 6038
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Can't they just make a Cardigan 4 on the 325 in whiskey shell with blind eyes?

I am certain that's the angle she is working.
post #3532 of 6038
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post

Quoting again with pics to gather more interest. We need to get this boot made. Are the people who initially showed interest still interested?

@hoit1981 (me - definitely interested)
@zippyh
@ErikW
@Akeem


@chipshot (come join the party, pal)
@NAMOR (seriously, how could you not?)
@rydenfan (it's a nice lookin' boot)
@BootSpell (you know you want it)
@budapest12 (who you kidding, you need this)
@Mutombo (had contact on Reddit - I assume it's the same Mutombo?)

vktb (Reddit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutombo View Post

Same Mutombo as on reddit, but will have to bow out due to recent purchases.

Understood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post

Would love to know about the fitting.
I may even jump in on this as well

I've added you icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif


So it's looking like we have 6 so far...

SF:
hoit1981
zippyh
ErikW
Akeem
kczsilence

Reddit:
vktb
post #3533 of 6038
Let's go team warlow...we need a coalition of the willing.
post #3534 of 6038

ifl

post #3535 of 6038
Whatever happened to the Zug Coniston? Was the GMTO completed?
post #3536 of 6038
Pm'do the op a while back and did not get a reply.
post #3537 of 6038
May be interested in Warlow depending on last. I couldn't fit into the Marlow
post #3538 of 6038
Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post

May be interested in Warlow depending on last. I couldn't fit into the Marlow


The 325 is one of CJ's most celebrated lasts in Foraworld, which, is the last we are supposed to be using for the Warlow. (Whiskey Marlow)

 

Weren't you the chap that recently had a negative experience with the Skye boot on 335?  or and I thinking of someone else?

post #3539 of 6038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post


The 325 is one of CJ's most celebrated lasts in Foraworld, which, is the last we are supposed to be using for the Warlow. (Whiskey Marlow)

Weren't you the chap that recently had a negative experience with the Skye boot on 335?  or and I thinking of someone else?

That was me. I found the 335 on my Skye 2 short. For reference I'm an 8.5d Barrie and Trubalance and the 8e UK on my Skye 2 was too short. You can find some other references of people who also found the Skye 2 fitting short.
post #3540 of 6038
Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post


That was me. I found the 335 on my Skye 2 short. For reference I'm an 8.5d Barrie and Trubalance and the 8e UK on my Skye 2 was too short. You can find some other references of people who also found the Skye 2 fitting short.


Methinks an 8uk on 325 will fit.  What sizes did you try for the Marlow?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: