Sweet! Can't wait .
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 4:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 12/6/16 at 12:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:10 pm in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 231post #3451 of 60541/28/16 at 3:03ampost #3452 of 60541/28/16 at 10:08amThread StarterQuote:
I wear the same size in both lasts. I am not particularly fussy when it come to fit however, and prefer a generally looser fit.post #3453 of 60541/28/16 at 11:08amQuote:Originally Posted by hoit1981Quote:Originally Posted by hoit1981
OK chaps, I'd like to get another GMTO rolling...
Dundee Brogue Captoe Boot
Dark Brown Cordovan
Double Leather Sole
Dark Brown Eyelets & Speed-hooks (a la Lindrick)
335 (Rounded) Last
(Example pics below are tan grain): Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
We would need a group of 12 to get the reduced GMTO rate. All widths have to be the same.
Price in the USA would be (a currently quite reasonable) $800 (excluding VAT) + shipping.
£675 including VAT
£562.50 excluding VAT (approximately $800)
I would love to get this going so please spread the word if you are (or even if you aren't) interested!
PM me with any questions.
Any interest in this GMTO? Dark brown shell or dark brown grain?
I'm still interested in the shell version.post #3454 of 60541/28/16 at 12:40pmQuote:
Good to know. Really wish the Whiskey shell Harlech would get the last members required. If this Dundee starts picking up steam, I will consider and keep it in mind.post #3455 of 60541/28/16 at 12:45pmThread StarterQuote:
The Harlech is probably not picking up steam because it's been done to death already. There must have been 4-5 separate GMTO's for this boot already. I think you will be lucky to get 12 interested at this point, so you should jump on board the Dundee GMTO without a moments hesitation!post #3456 of 60541/28/16 at 4:19pmpost #3457 of 60541/29/16 at 7:06amThread Starterpost #3458 of 60541/29/16 at 7:07amThread Starterpost #3459 of 60541/29/16 at 7:32ampost #3460 of 60541/29/16 at 8:19ampost #3461 of 60541/29/16 at 8:20ampost #3462 of 60541/29/16 at 11:49ampost #3463 of 60541/29/16 at 1:50pmpost #3464 of 60541/29/16 at 6:45pmQuote:
Well then, that settles it.
I hereby submit a proposal for a GMTO Whiskey Marlow.
From henceforth, we shall call it the Warlow!
It shall be created in the image of the classic Marlow:
Marlow Short Wing Blucher
Horween Whiskey Shell Cordovan
Double Leather Sole
Contrast Welt Stitching
Let there be the Warlow!
(Obviously, the details are negotiable amongst the group)post #3465 of 60541/30/16 at 7:11amQuote:Harlech Boot Option Ballot:
Eyelets: Exposed - Speed Hooks - Brass
Stitching Color: Tonal/Color Matched
Welt: 360 Storm
Edge Color: Natural Tan (Antique)
EU Customers (VAT) - £750
USA Customers - £624.95
*Shipping to USA - £30
**Shipping will vary to other parts of the world.
1. MrVenneri <--sponsor/coordinator
Quoting to tame the amount of PM's I've been receiving. All of us definitely appreciate your interest and we'd like you to be a part of this GMTO. It may not be made ASAP...but all of the pertinent information has been posted weeks ago. Please take the time to review the current buy-in list and add your name to it if you're so inclined. If you don't add yourself to the list...no one has any idea you're interested in being a part of the GMTO.Return Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 14 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 19 minutes ago
- › Jomers 19 minutes ago
- › New Tie - What to wear with it? 24 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 33 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 35 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 36 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...