or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 229

post #3421 of 6037

may i inquire what is the cost of this MTO - is it 50% up front

 

thank you all.

post #3422 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackster145 View Post
 

may i inquire what is the cost of this MTO - is it 50% up front

 

thank you all.

 

C&J GMTO requires full payment up front

post #3423 of 6037

I have not posted any pics of these here yet.  So, hope you dear chaps don't mind:

 

photo IMG_2768_zpscjvnih3y.jpg

 

photo IMG_2784_zpszxapyfgh.jpg

 

photo IMG_2770_zpsrobf39mn.jpg

 

photo image_zpsvovlp2xe.jpg

 

photo IMG_0493_zpsjkgjtzwz.jpg

 

Whiskey Cordovan Harlech's

 

Have a Great Evening!

post #3424 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVenneri View Post


Don't fret old boy, all will come together in due time!

On another note...I visited C&J this afternoon while on business travel in Manhattan. I think our GMTO is going to look incredible once complete. The whiskey shell sampling he showed me looked perfect. Also the brass they use for eyelets are subtle and subdued compared to Alden's shiny bits...They should look very clean, sleek, and classy.

I really need to stop by that store. Just got a little worried. Am just so excited. Would be my first pair of shell anything so would love for this to come as soon as possible.
Edited by kczsilence - 1/19/16 at 5:01pm
post #3425 of 6037

So that was a little confusing.  I thought I had to size a full size down in US sizes but it's size down 1 full size converting to UK sizing.

Went to the NYC C&J Store, Kyle was extremely nice.

 

Harlech was even nicer.

 

So I'm an 8E UK (E being their default width).

 

 

The current list.

 

Harlech Boot Option Ballot:

Sole: Dainite
Eyelets: Exposed - Speed Hooks - Brass
Stitching Color: Tonal/Color Matched
Welt: 360 Storm
Edge Color: Natural Tan (Antique)



1. MrVenneri <--sponsor/coordinator
2. Kczsilence
3. Kennyg75
4. Jph10128
5. Falu_al
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

post #3426 of 6037

To help the undecided 

post #3427 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post
 

To help the undecided 

 

Beautiful.  Strangely, when I looked at the sample they have at the store; the color on the sample is a lot darker.  What it looks like in the picture is a lot nicer than the sample so it might just be a lighting issue or something.

 

7 more to go!

post #3428 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by kczsilence View Post
 

 

Beautiful.  Strangely, when I looked at the sample they have at the store; the color on the sample is a lot darker.  What it looks like in the picture is a lot nicer than the sample so it might just be a lighting issue or something.

 

7 more to go!

 

Need to consider all the hands touching the sample which will add patina, oils, dirt, etc. And I'm yet to see the same color in two batches of the same leather.

post #3429 of 6037

Watching the weather reports here in NYC and wishing those zug Snowdons were in hand already...

post #3430 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

Watching the weather reports here in NYC and wishing those zug Snowdons were in hand already...

Soon I hope
post #3431 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Soon I hope

Yes, shame they're not here now, i just had to buy a pair of Purdey Islays shog[1].gif
post #3432 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

I have not posted any pics of these here yet.  So, hope you dear chaps don't mind: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
photo IMG_2768_zpscjvnih3y.jpg


photo IMG_2784_zpszxapyfgh.jpg


photo IMG_2770_zpsrobf39mn.jpg


photo image_zpsvovlp2xe.jpg


photo IMG_0493_zpsjkgjtzwz.jpg

Whiskey Cordovan Harlech's

Have a Great Evening!
Your Harlechs look great! They also look more shiny than my pair, did you use any product on them?
post #3433 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB View Post


Your Harlechs look great! They also look more shiny than my pair, did you use any product on them?

 

Thank You Sir.

 

No product, just lots of brushing.

post #3434 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Thank You Sir.

No product, just lots of brushing.
Darn it, I was hoping for a shortcut. Guess it's elbow grease time...
post #3435 of 6037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post



To help the undecided 

Look so much better with a leather sole
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: