Not sure if I'm misunderstanding you, but for clarity, I am an 8D US, and I took 7E in both Harlechs and Conistons.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 12:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 7:07am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:09 pm in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 224post #3346 of 70971/10/16 at 11:34ampost #3347 of 70971/10/16 at 11:41am
Great question. Once I have the full options list I will post it here and attain clarity on the pricing details. So far this whole GMTO is preliminary...but has generated a ton of interest.Quote:
Bruce, I love you man, you're a great human being...but I hope those chukkas never see the light of day. They are quite literally as repulsive as they are offensive.Quote:
This would make your first forray into the wonderful world of shell? Be very careful sir...They tend to multiply quickly.
PS: I personally love the commando sole...but again the options will all be decided democratically.post #3348 of 70971/10/16 at 12:39pmpost #3349 of 70971/10/16 at 1:08pmQuote:
Should have clarified, I'm a 9D US, so I would be I guess an 8E US (that was my mistake) in the 325 and 341 last from everyone's replies.
Which boot is actually on the radar at the moment?post #3350 of 70971/10/16 at 4:09pmQuote:
I will let others answer what is on the radar at the moment as I am not involved in those. I'm currently waiting for the Zug GMTO Snowdons.post #3351 of 70971/10/16 at 4:57pmQuote:
You would probably be an 8e UK but it's confusing BC you're referring to US size twice for some reason.post #3352 of 70971/10/16 at 5:25pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
So is there anybody else interested in Coniston in whiskey shell.post #3353 of 70971/10/16 at 5:40pmpost #3354 of 70971/10/16 at 8:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by Watchman1
Thanks guys. I appreciate the advice.
From what I understand the 341 is actually a roomy last. And yet very aesthetically appealing as well.
I am really looking forward to receiving these Harlech's, they were a serious grail for me.
Every since I first saw @mdubs Harlech's last year.
341 is more long and narrow than roomy in my opinionpost #3355 of 70971/10/16 at 8:06pmpost #3356 of 70971/10/16 at 8:37pmThread Starterpost #3357 of 70971/11/16 at 8:54amAs we're expected the zug Snowdon in a handful of months, I am wondering if we can get a running list of individuals who may be interested in a second run. What I'm thinking of is below:
Full bellow tongue
Faux cap toe (similar to the EG's Galway)
Anyone interested? If so, I can assist in coordination and inquiry if the materials are available.post #3358 of 70971/11/16 at 2:20pmpost #3359 of 70971/11/16 at 4:07pmpost #3360 of 70971/11/16 at 4:10pmQuote:
Dark Brown Harlech's can be had all day long here:
I think you may be able to get them a tad bit cheaper ordering from the UKReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › New Eidos Napoli Navy Blue Cotton Field Jacket EU 54R US 44R 10 minutes ago
- › Incotex chinolino and Incotex for PRL chinos EU48 US32 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › New Rancourt CXL Beefroll Penny Loafers Sz 11D 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 15 minutes ago
- › What stereo(s) do you listen to? What do you want? 26 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...