or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 212

post #3166 of 6050
Shipment confirmation today with estimated delivery of Monday! Shipped by UPS Saver. Little concerned about duties.
post #3167 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

I have no experience with carmina but i size down .5 from EG to CJ. I brannock just under 9 and wear a 7.5uk in CJ 8 in aldens barrie last and vibergs 2030.
This makes me think I'd be closer to an 8UK then.
post #3168 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchill W View Post

Shipment confirmation today with estimated delivery of Monday! Shipped by UPS Saver. Little concerned about duties.

You will get hit. Also, UPS does COD sometimes, so have a check ready for them to release shipment

PIA

post #3169 of 6050

Quick update on Snowdon GMTO - exchanged a few emails with Pernilla today and she is in the process of checking she has everything she needs and should be ready to process the order and charge the cards early next week.

post #3170 of 6050
^ Thanks for the update. She contacted me again for CC security code.
post #3171 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigeljh View Post
 

Quick update on Snowdon GMTO - exchanged a few emails with Pernilla today and she is in the process of checking she has everything she needs and should be ready to process the order and charge the cards early next week.

 

Thanks for update, Nigel.  And for everything you've done.  This GMTO has moved faster than any others I've seen.

post #3172 of 6050
The power of zug my friend.
post #3173 of 6050
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

I would think the whiskey galway2 would be the way to go nod[1].gif

+1!
post #3174 of 6050
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxRacer View Post

Sorry new to this thread but the current plan sounds like basically the shoe as it already exists but in a different color?
Harlech (341 Last)

Whiskey Cordovan

Eyelets & Speedhooks

Storm Welt

Double Leather Sole



I was getting excited about the commando sole! 
And whiskey when it turns out right is lovely. When it doesn't it reminds me of baby poo. 
I mostly do Allen Edmonds. Have 12 pair of AE shell and 18 non shell AE's. I've been thinking about trying a different brand and not thrilled with the Alden shell I bought. 

The "no return" thing bothers me. What if this batch of whiskey turns out  not so whiskey-y?

Thanks,
Chris

The Harlech is an amazing boot made better in whiskey shell. This is a fact. Only way this might be a better boot would be if C&J could get hold of some #4.
post #3175 of 6050
I'd be down for a harlech with dainite or commando.
post #3176 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB View Post

No love for a Coniston or Northcote if there's a second round?

I think Coniston in oxblood Zug with daintite sole and Islay or Galway style leather heel tab would be fantastic biggrin.gif
post #3177 of 6050

Was there an official "color" of the zug leather for our Snowdon GMTO?  Was it oxblood?

post #3178 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

Was there an official "color" of the zug leather for our Snowdon GMTO?  Was it oxblood?

Yup, oxblood
post #3179 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


The Harlech is an amazing boot made better in whiskey shell. This is a fact. Only way this might be a better boot would be if C&J could get hold of some #4.


Oh I'd love a #4 Skye.  Or maybe a navy shell skye...

post #3180 of 6050
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdes81 View Post


Oh I'd love a #4 Skye.  Or maybe a navy shell skye...

Likewise. I'd be all over a #4 Skye...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: