Cheaney don't have a MTO programme though, right?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 5:20 pm in Classic Menswear
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Major Drop in $..Crockett and Jones Burnham 2 10.5US Last post on 7/10/14 at 3:34am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Remaining shoes are $250 each-Shoe thread-Vass, AS and Meermin Last post on 9/25/14 at 4:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:07 pm in Classic Menswear
Primer: Refinishing a pair of Crockett & Jones shoes using...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Crockett & Jones MTO Central - Page 71post #1051 of 35003/5/14 at 12:02pmpost #1052 of 35003/5/14 at 12:03pmpost #1053 of 35003/5/14 at 12:06pm
Hmm, at least they don't advertise about it, but I think I did some googling once, where it seemed as though they did… But I'm not 100% positive. But given the interest here, it shouldn't be a problem to get the 15 people onboard that AS require. If we can live with the turn around time is another matter...post #1054 of 35003/5/14 at 12:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by S K M
Hmm, at least they don't advertise about it, but I think I did some googling once, where it seemed as though they did… But I'm not 100% positive. But given the interest here, it shouldn't be a problem to get the 15 people onboard that AS require. If we can live with the turn around time is another matter...
If AS still have the right machinery and, for me, if the leather is right.
I've never heard of Cheaney offering MTO although doesn't mean that they don't. They haven;t used zug for their own veldt models for quite some time now, and I'm assuming there must be a reason for that given that it's still commercially available.post #1055 of 35003/5/14 at 12:15pmpost #1056 of 35003/5/14 at 12:16pmpost #1057 of 35003/5/14 at 12:44pmpost #1058 of 35003/5/14 at 12:59pmpost #1059 of 35003/5/14 at 1:19pmpost #1060 of 35003/6/14 at 5:46ampost #1061 of 35003/8/14 at 6:59ampost #1062 of 35003/8/14 at 7:17ampost #1063 of 35003/8/14 at 7:31ampost #1064 of 35003/8/14 at 7:46amQuote:
Sent PM to Leaves, I want in.
Here zuglet, here zuglet.
Edited by dddrees - 3/8/14 at 8:01amReturn Home
- Crockett & Jones MTO Central
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › GG MEGATHREAD!!!!! UK9.5E/US10D!!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling St James UK 6 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › Friday's Check Challenge 19th June 2015 10 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 12 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...