or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread - Page 384

post #5746 of 35575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia-F1 View Post
No not that one.
Sorry that I don´t have any good pic of my strap.
But it´s called "vintage gold calf", and as far as I know thats the one that the 360 is shipped with.

Here is a crappy iPhone pic!

Don't get sockpuppets started!
post #5747 of 35575
Quote:
Originally Posted by spertia View Post
Junghans Chronoscope, designed by Max Bill:
Yay! One of my favorites. Did you get it directly from Max Bill?
post #5748 of 35575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuderia-F1 View Post
No not that one.
Sorry that I don´t have any good pic of my strap.
But it´s called "vintage gold calf", and as far as I know thats the one that the 360 is shipped with.
Yours does look pretty close to the one on the 360. On the 2009 OEM list there's a 'Calf Gold Vintage' with another # - it's all very confusing. There really should be a better on-line resource for the OEM straps, with photos and #s.
post #5749 of 35575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post
Yours does look pretty close to the one on the 360. On the 2009 OEM list there's a 'Calf Gold Vintage' with another # - it's all very confusing. There really should be a better on-line resource for the OEM straps, with photos and #s.
As I mentioned in my earlier post, the number is for the longer version. So I´m sure that you´ve found the correct strap. I think the OEM vintage line is available in tan, gold, black & a dark brown. I´m totally with you about the on-line resource. Keep in mind, that the pic in my post is of a lousy quality & that I have worn that strap a lot...
post #5750 of 35575
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post
Don't get sockpuppets started!

??
post #5751 of 35575
post #5752 of 35575
PG that rolex on nato is perfection, pure understated elegance. (camo jacket is one of your rare mistakes though IMO)
post #5753 of 35575
May not be an IWC or Rolex, but I love my Tag Heuer Auqaracer. Given to me by my boss as a Christmas gift last year. Its a fantastic everyday watch
LL
post #5754 of 35575
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post
PG that rolex on nato is perfection, pure understated elegance. (camo jacket is one of your rare mistakes though IMO)

+1 I love rollers on NATO straps

and big +1 to the comment re: camo jacket
post #5755 of 35575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Berk View Post
May not be an IWC or Rolex, but I love my Tag Heuer Auqaracer. Given to me by my boss as a Christmas gift last year. Its a fantastic everyday watch

You have a very kind boss!
Congrats to that TAG!
post #5756 of 35575
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaoben View Post

Like the watch - not too sure about the strap.
post #5757 of 35575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post

Another nice watch porn photo ruined by shitty bangles. This is like Jenna Jameson just about to get her kit off and Ron Jeremy's fat hairy arse barging into the picture. It really looks shite fellas, you should stop.
post #5758 of 35575
Just enjoy the watch and get over the bracelets. People wear them, it is just life.
post #5759 of 35575
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottMan View Post
^My bad.

Cheesy pic I took 5 minutes ago to keep the thread going:


My grail watch
post #5760 of 35575
Smalltimer here. While reading for class, I noticed how much I liked the light across my old Waltham.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread