or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread - Page 2256

post #33826 of 39262
Dayum look at that "Sub" with polished center links.
post #33827 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by no frills View Post

Dayum look at that "Sub" with polished center links.

lol8[1].gif

Looking at those posts I remember when I saw on my Facebook feed that one recommended page was about replica watches. frown.gif
post #33828 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flake View Post


Sure. I just have to get around to taking it in somewhere to get it done. It doesn't take much to scuff it up though. I'll manage to do it again right after I have it buffed out, I'm sure!

Get a tube of Polywatch and an old t-shirt. Haven't met a scratch I couldn't polish out of the hesalite yet. 

post #33829 of 39262
When flagging those, do you go with 'spam' or 'offensive'?
post #33830 of 39262
Both, obvs.
post #33831 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoCrimson View Post

Get a tube of Polywatch and an old t-shirt. Haven't met a scratch I couldn't polish out of the hesalite yet. 
Never tried that. Thanks!
post #33832 of 39262

So my wife joined me in watching the most recent "Talking Watches" over on the Dink with Biver.  When they got to the Patek portion her eyes got big and said they were beautiful but she couldn't believe the prices for the watches.  Flash forward to this morning after my run...I get back to the house and she is surfing Pinterest looking at Patek's.  Her favorite so far is the Calatrava 570.  I thought that was good taste considered the number of different references from Patek.

post #33833 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post

When flagging those, do you go with 'spam' or 'offensive'?

I went polite and marked them as 'spam'.
post #33834 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarwick View Post

So my wife joined me in watching the most recent "Talking Watches" over on the Dink with Biver.  When they got to the Patek portion her eyes got big and said they were beautiful but she couldn't believe the prices for the watches.  Flash forward to this morning after my run...I get back to the house and she is surfing Pinterest looking at Patek's.  Her favorite so far is the Calatrava 570.  I thought that was good taste considered the number of different references from Patek.


You are in so much trouble. Hahahah.
post #33835 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=6822574&rid=12189#msg_6822574

Not sure if you Twatters had seen this, but wow. I am a younger guy, and associate AP with its... recent years. In other words, ROO ROO ROO. Clicky click and see!

My favorite of the bunch:



And dat ass:

Great link you posted.  Love the 1972 commemorative edition w/ the actual royal oak tree on the dial.

post #33836 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tree&goto=6822574&rid=12189#msg_6822574

Not sure if you Twatters had seen this, but wow. I am a younger guy, and associate AP with its... recent years. In other words, ROO ROO ROO. Clicky click and see!

My favorite of the bunch:



And dat ass:

great link.  love the 1972 special edition w/ the actual tree on the dial

post #33837 of 39262
I assume all of you are wearing your Speedies today...



http://boingboing.net/2014/07/20/remembering-the-apollo-11-moon.html
post #33838 of 39262

If so, I would venture that none are wearing them better than that.  Brown croc rules Speedyland.

post #33839 of 39262
Got to get me some brown croc shoes for my Speedy...
post #33840 of 39262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayward View Post

I assume all of you are wearing your Speedies today...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

http://boingboing.net/2014/07/20/remembering-the-apollo-11-moon.html

I'm drooling! Great watch mate!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread