or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread - Page 1844

post #27646 of 39203



Sorry.

I know.
post #27647 of 39203
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC (Houston) View Post

BOOM!!!

11843939926_1533888db7_z.jpg

 

BOOM BADA BOOMMMMM!!!

post #27648 of 39203
11843942526_e849a54a05_z.jpg
post #27649 of 39203
Yeah baby!

post #27650 of 39203
Big Pilot. Nice!!!
post #27651 of 39203
And here TC's been slyly laying off any recent Pilot's watch discussion....you dog.

Congrats! Great choice.

Tequila shots at Mama Ninfa's. Let's do it.

And get us a wrist shot.

RIGHT NOW.
post #27652 of 39203
MOAST EXCELLENT CHOICE, TC!!! wear it in good health.
post #27653 of 39203
^ what Keith T and Stitchy said. Plus great edit KT! Quick hands man nod[1].gif
post #27654 of 39203
Ps nice to be at the birth!
post #27655 of 39203
BNIB IWC Big Pilot 5009-01. Damn this is one stiff strap! Gonna get plenty of wrist time to break it in (on days I don't wear a suit that is LOL). Thanks to all for the encouragement, enthusiasm, and compliments!

11844134926_ccf6fa856d_z.jpg
post #27656 of 39203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post

^ what Keith T and Stitchy said. Plus great edit KT! Quick hands man nod[1].gif

Busted.

Always hated that ketchup commercial anyway.
post #27657 of 39203
Quote:
Originally Posted by no frills View Post
 

 

Dino is in already!  For 12+ years!  All credit due to him.

Thanks Bro!  :fistbump:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC (Houston) View Post

11843942526_e849a54a05_z.jpg

TC Congrats on your new watch!  Enjoy it in good health!

post #27658 of 39203
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC (Houston) View Post

BNIB IWC Big Pilot 5009-01. Damn this is one stiff strap! Gonna get plenty of wrist time to break it in (on days I don't wear a suit that is LOL). Thanks to all for the encouragement, enthusiasm, and compliments!

11844134926_ccf6fa856d_z.jpg

Dude lookin good icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Very pleased for yer and I now have that iwc itch back, damn!

KT you're the best! Loved dat.
post #27659 of 39203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino944 View Post

TC Congrats on your new watch!  Enjoy it in good health!

Thanks man, I know it's not your favorite of the IWC offerings, but it has been on my bucket list and I just had to satisfy my curiosity about it! smile.gif Really appreciate your advice through the process nonetheless!
post #27660 of 39203
Awesome.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread