or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread - Page 1202

post #18016 of 31209
Dang Stitch! Those are some great pictures. Amateur my ass! The watch looks absolutely beautiful. Glad we got to see some deets finally.
post #18017 of 31209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

Dang Stitch! Those are some great pictures. Amateur my ass! The watch looks absolutely beautiful. Glad we got to see some deets finally.

shog[1].gif thanks man! i hope to try it out on the panny next week. its a lot of fun. i slowly learning. smile.gif
post #18018 of 31209

Fabulous looking watch, fantastic pictures Stitch.

post #18019 of 31209

Awesome pics stitchy.

 

Derek, I got my money back for the Rolex aswell. Finally.

post #18020 of 31209
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

was messing with my macro lens, and wanted to share these for fun. please excuse any dirt, and the lack of some focus, im new at this.







and i thought this was cool. id love to find another and make cufflinks. there is a watch in the background, so its cool to post it right?


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


 

THAT is lovely.
post #18021 of 31209
post #18022 of 31209
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Fabulous looking watch, fantastic pictures Stitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Awesome pics stitchy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by no frills View Post

THAT is lovely.

thanks, guys! much appreciated.
post #18023 of 31209
Amazing pics of a beautiful, classic watch, Stitchy. Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to seeing new ones (you said something about a PAM I think??)
post #18024 of 31209
Thanks, man. And yes, hope to snap some of the PAM112, sometime next week.
post #18025 of 31209
Quote:
and i thought this was cool. id love to find another and make cufflinks. there is a watch in the background, so its cool to post it right?


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Great photos of your JLC.  The cufflink idea is very cool!  Although, I'm guessing it would be tough to find an match, and having one made would probably be costly.  It might be easier (and possibly more affordable...or not) to get a set of pre-owned animal or insect cufflinks from Hidalgo, Cartier, Tiffany, or David Webb.  Again thanks for sharing some cool photos with us.

post #18026 of 31209
Hentschel Hamburg Ambassador just came today-- less than 7 weeks' wait. I am most pleased. It feels very luxurious on the wrist but is just on the casual side, as well as being utterly unrecognizable to the man on the street. For some reason, the fact that it's made of bronze and not gold is very appealing to me.
post #18027 of 31209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

Hentschel Hamburg Ambassador just came today-- less than 7 weeks' wait. I am most pleased. It feels very luxurious on the wrist but is just on the casual side, as well as being utterly unrecognizable to the man on the street. For some reason, the fact that it's made of bronze and not gold is very appealing to me.

 

Congratulations and wear it in good health!  Now, are you open to sharing some wrist shots?!

post #18028 of 31209
I didn't know how to post before the software changed, and now that the search mechanisms are impossible to figure out, I'm even more confused than usual.

The one I ordered is exactly like the one on their website, however, except that they couldn't export an alligator band without a license. Which is strange, since it would just have been coming home.
post #18029 of 31209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

 

 

Derek, I got my money back for the Rolex aswell. Finally.

 Glad to see that things worked out and you got your money back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concordia View Post

Hentschel Hamburg Ambassador just came today-- less than 7 weeks' wait. I am most pleased. It feels very luxurious on the wrist but is just on the casual side, as well as being utterly unrecognizable to the man on the street. For some reason, the fact that it's made of bronze and not gold is very appealing to me.

 Sounds like an interesting watch.  I think the only watch I've seen with a bronze case was the Gerald Genta Gefica.  Congrats and enjoy it.

post #18030 of 31209
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread