or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread - Page 806

post #12076 of 39072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelocal View Post

Looking at selling my (basically brand new) Tsovet LX73 with Black case/dial, brown strap.



 



Also considering selling my MINT, recently serviced Omega Speedmaster Automatic.



 



PM me if you're interested in either.



is it double sapphire speedmaster?
post #12077 of 39072
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazman70k View Post

Soon...
In the meantime, more porn
medium800.jpg
smile.gif

these really are fantastic, but they belong on someones wrist. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior varsity View Post

i just bought an IWC... pix coming upon receiving it on tuesday

lurker[1].gif kup.
post #12078 of 39072

I saw a pretty nice watch today in a store here in Paris by the name: Ulysse Nardin, first time I hear that name and have no idea what it is.

Could someone explain to me little about it?

 

Thanks!

post #12079 of 39072
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


thats a great watch, id love to have it. thanks for the heads up, ill keep it in mind. smile.gif
very nice!
its amazingnessawesomesauce.
cool, did you have to wait a while to get it, or did you buy pre owned/gray market?

Am I the only one who hates the silly logo on the Panerai?

post #12080 of 39072

Getting off my PAM kick for a bit.  One that I've lusted after for a few years.  A bit of an under-appreciated piece IMO, with cool mil ties.

16079360.jpg

post #12081 of 39072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

I saw a pretty nice watch today in a store here in Paris by the name: Ulysse Nardin, first time I hear that name and have no idea what it is.
Could someone explain to me little about it?

Thanks!

shit is boss
pat riley from the miami heat has a gold one

233
post #12082 of 39072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

lol8[1].gif ya.. it's hilarious really. they're obviously only meant to "fool" people who are completely oblivious. it's the same thing when I see some girl with a ridiculous Chanel bag or the guy I saw last week wearing an LV belt and sneakers and in my mind I'm thinking "those don't exist because they don't even make them!" nice try buddy.

lol when I was in middle school I sold a piece of leather (that I found) to an asian kid. I told him it was gucci leather and that he could put it on some shoes or something....lol...
post #12083 of 39072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

I saw a pretty nice watch today in a store here in Paris by the name: Ulysse Nardin, first time I hear that name and have no idea what it is.
Could someone explain to me little about it?

Thanks!

well established brand. lots of cool pieces and some very odd ones too. nice manufacture, some very pretty designs. their most recent high end movements are mostly, if not entirely, the brainchild of watch genius Ludwig Oechslin. good stuff.
post #12084 of 39072
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukerules View Post

Getting off my PAM kick for a bit.  One that I've lusted after for a few years.  A bit of an under-appreciated piece IMO, with cool mil ties.
350x263px-LL-12027afd_16079360.jpeg

one of the coolest mil-chronos out there.
post #12085 of 39072
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazman70k View Post

Soon...
In the meantime, more porn Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
medium800.jpg
smile.gif

what model is on the left?
post #12086 of 39072

Sweet!

post #12087 of 39072
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

what i dont get, is why make a fake that isnt even a replica of an actual existing model? confused.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

lol8[1].gif ya.. it's hilarious really. they're obviously only meant to "fool" people who are completely oblivious. it's the same thing when I see some girl with a ridiculous Chanel bag or the guy I saw last week wearing an LV belt and sneakers and in my mind I'm thinking "those don't exist because they don't even make them!" nice try buddy.

on a related note, I remember perusing in wilkes bashford in sf a couple of years back, and one of them snooty sales rep was bragging about his fake panerai to a client. idiot.
post #12088 of 39072
Eech. I get the feeling Wilkes let his staff run wild toward the end. I've been told that things are different now.
post #12089 of 39072

Whoknew, Left handed?  Nice piece.

post #12090 of 39072
Swapped the strap over to the brown gator, which came with the watch:

469
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread