Yeah thank goodness that's included.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Today at 1:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 6:45 am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 3146post #47176 of 4831211/11/15 at 4:59pmpost #47177 of 4831211/11/15 at 5:56pm
Speaking of "etc's" - had lunch with Jean Claude Biver and the Tag Heuer folks the other day, in light of the recent launch of the Tag Heuer | Google collab.
Not exactly running to the boutique to buy that "smart watch," but had a ton of fun just listening to JCB riff on watches, his history in the industry, auction prices these days, and the like. What an interesting, energetic dude!
That is my friend's 1972 A series ref 5402 he is fondling. He also quite liked my 3970, but said "I should have really gotten a 2499 ten years ago." I said I was still a teenager with no job ten years ago.post #47178 of 4831211/11/15 at 6:30pmpost #47179 of 4831211/11/15 at 6:39pmpost #47180 of 4831211/11/15 at 7:49pmpost #47181 of 4831211/11/15 at 7:49pmpost #47182 of 4831211/11/15 at 8:13pmpost #47183 of 4831211/11/15 at 9:27pmpost #47184 of 4831211/11/15 at 9:30pmpost #47185 of 4831211/12/15 at 12:43amHave a question for royal oak owners.
I purchased a jumbo a few months ago and have been very happy with it. However, there are some black on the stainless steel bracelet. They are where the clasp meets the bracelet and it seems there are some black marks on the clasp as well. Is this normal, and how would you go about cleaning it off? I have tried both hand soap, dish soap and a soft toothbrush to no avail.post #47186 of 4831211/12/15 at 1:20am
If it's for SEO, then IWC and Panerai would make more sense than JLC. But either way, there are enough mentions of all those names in this mega-thread for a title change to be unnecessary.
I find it a little patronising and offensive, whether or not that was the intention. So there.
*But as I don't have any of those items cited, I will just go and fuck myself.post #47187 of 4831211/12/15 at 2:10ampost #47188 of 4831211/12/15 at 2:54ampost #47189 of 4831211/12/15 at 3:14ampost #47190 of 4831211/12/15 at 3:53am
I like Tissot as a brand, actually. Just as a lot of people here like Hamilton: some consistently decent quality in a "proper" Swiss watch brand for under $1k, or even half that. Bought one for my son and I rather liked it myself. I think they're good value.
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Academia, Democrats, and Thoughtcrime 9 minutes ago
- › Green/Black Buffalo Check Wool Jacket - Brando Style 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 11 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 11 minutes ago
- › FS: Sandro White Button-Down Oxford Work Shirt Union Made Small 11 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway