Welcome to heaven
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Today at 11:52 am in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:37 pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 2990post #44836 of 483127/1/15 at 5:17pmpost #44837 of 483127/1/15 at 5:19pmpost #44838 of 483127/1/15 at 5:23pmpost #44839 of 483127/1/15 at 6:09pmpost #44840 of 483127/1/15 at 6:25pmpost #44841 of 483127/1/15 at 7:14pmpost #44842 of 483127/1/15 at 7:57pmQuote:
Typical Watch Anish stuff. While I love to read his blog and follow his IG (mostly for the 'luxe' out-of-reach content), for every nice watch (F.P. Journe, Arnold & Son, etc.) there is at least 3 or 4 tacky, bling watch that I can't stand, really.post #44843 of 483127/1/15 at 8:04pmpost #44844 of 483127/2/15 at 12:22ampost #44845 of 483127/2/15 at 1:47am
And then suddenly, without warning...
Naughty Nautilus brothers...
Hello London limited edition...
A little something for the missus?
Jewel encrusted Rolex? Or perhaps....
When tracking your own star just isn't enough...
Half a millennium ago, all the ballers had one.
Because GMTs are for wusses...
Was your PP finished on this bench?
Oh yes, take it off...
And from behind...
And a little something for Dino...post #44846 of 483127/2/15 at 3:55ampost #44847 of 483127/2/15 at 6:47am@forex: I tell all of my bill collectors that I will pay them on June 31st! LOL. Great pic and great watch tho!
The labeling on those soda cans was quite the marketing ploy, and I can see how you couldn't resist. Thanks for thinking of us ha ha.
I actually bought one last week for my daughter, just because it had her name on it, and she doesn't even really like soft drinks.
Also, I find that GMT II just a little understated for my personal taste, although I must admit the black leather was an inspired choice. Quite the pairing, really.post #44848 of 483127/2/15 at 7:04ampost #44849 of 483127/2/15 at 7:19ampost #44850 of 483127/2/15 at 7:45am@BH: curious, do you have a favorite Patek?
I must be felling goofy this morning, but that little shot of the Golden Ellipsi (?) Ellipses (?) Elipsizszszs .... looks oddly appealing.
NOT running out to buy one, just sayin' ...
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 4 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Navy Ragosta Field Jacket Size 50 5 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 10 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway