or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 2984  

post #44746 of 48312
Awesome choice. I love mine. Yes, it's big, but it works. I've even worn it with a suit. Wishing you much pleasure with it.
post #44747 of 48312
Love the Exp II - my brother got the Polar a few years ago. I wasn't a big Rolex guy until I personally handled his watch and felt the quality oozing from the case/bracelet. I've been a convert ever since

R
post #44748 of 48312

Thanks all!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by mimo View Post
 

 

That is  a great looking watch.  I really like that case: although it's clearly rugged and sporty in concept, I'm sure it flies well with a jacket and tie, while also not looking like it needs to be babied.  Great kop!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Beautiful Ingy!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by no frills View Post
 

 

Congratulations!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnguy001 View Post

Congrats, ID. well done!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Wow. Great looking watch. I need some wrist shots, stat!!!

 

Will post some later!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino944 View Post
 

Looks great!  Enjoy it and wear it in good health! :cheers:

post #44749 of 48312
Nice choice, forex. The Exp II is one of the few Rolex models I like.
post #44750 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaton Cleric View Post

. The Exp II is one of the few Rolex models I like.
Hang around here long enough and you'll start liking more and more models. Stockholm Syndrome. uhoh.gif
post #44751 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tried and True View Post

Hang around here long enough and you'll start liking more and more models. Stockholm Syndrome. uhoh.gif

Ha, I've been here for a long time, and been a WIS even longer. Very few current Rolex models move me - the Exp II is certainly up there, as are the new Cellini Date and GMT models.
post #44752 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnguy001 View Post

Love the Exp II - my brother got the Polar a few years ago. I wasn't a big Rolex guy until I personally handled his watch and felt the quality oozing from the case/bracelet. I've been a convert ever since

R

Similarly, I had qualms about Rolex and negative perceptions associated with the brand long ago. Got over that with my Exp I and a vintage 1601, but for years held off on a Sub because oh I dunno they were "so common" etc etc.

Of course I gave in eventually. Never looked back.
post #44753 of 48312
Paneristi.com is celebrating 15th anniversary. I've been a member there for a few years when I had my PAM 000 and 111.


Just reserved their limited edition 634 through NYC boutique.




post #44754 of 48312

Is it my imagination or is that a surprisingly reasonable price?

post #44755 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post

Is it my imagination or is that a surprisingly reasonable price?

I'm surprised for sure Mimo...
post #44756 of 48312
That seems very well priced
post #44757 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Paneristi.com is celebrating 15th anniversary. I've been a member there for a few years when I had my PAM 000 and 111.


Just reserved their limited edition 634 through NYC boutique.
 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post
 

Is it my imagination or is that a surprisingly reasonable price?

 

 

That does look like a surprisingly reasonable price.

 

Let's hope that it's not another "special edition" like the PAM318 Brooklyn Bridge special edition from 2009 or 2010:

 

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/message/1320595343/The+mysterious+PAM318

post #44758 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post




That does look like a surprisingly reasonable price.

Let's hope that it's not another "special edition" like the PAM318 Brooklyn Bridge special edition from 2009 or 2010:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/message/1320595343/The+mysterious+PAM318

I remember BB SE story biggrin.gif That was insane.
post #44759 of 48312
Honestly @Steel28, your watch acquisitions the last couple months are bananas smile.gif
post #44760 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post

Honestly @Steel28, your watch acquisitions the last couple months are bananas smile.gif

thanks brother, I have time until PP will be delivered to my AD but can buy PAM tomorrow if it's ready since watch fund got a nice bonus deposit smile.gif

Also after selling SS Daytona and getting BLNR I feel so much better!


Another PSA for my Canadian brethrens: PP price will be increased by 14% on July 1st! Confirmed with my AD today.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)