Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Today at 3:42 am in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Yesterday at 2:23 pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 2748post #41206 of 483122/19/15 at 7:01pmpost #41207 of 483122/19/15 at 7:10pmpost #41208 of 483122/19/15 at 7:19pm
In an effort to get back on track here is a photo from a casual meal with Mrs. Dino, and my Sub LV. We shared a wonderful "S'mores ice cream pie" with toasted marshmallows. Its been a while since the Sub LV has had some wrist time...but with all the snow and ice we have had its nice to see some green. I'm hoping that I'll see more green soon in the form of spring weather and my lawn.post #41209 of 483122/19/15 at 7:19pmpost #41210 of 483122/19/15 at 7:26pmpost #41211 of 483122/19/15 at 7:33pmpost #41212 of 483122/19/15 at 8:06pmpost #41213 of 483122/19/15 at 8:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by cyc wid it
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Lunar New Year = wear red. Better/natural light pics... eventually?
A couple small wear and tear marks (bracelet mostly), but it appears to be a nice unpolished example. Bonus points for extra black bezel.
Yes, yes, Pepsi's are good.
Congrats!!!!post #41214 of 483122/19/15 at 8:52pmSometimes the thrill of the chase is more exciting than the actual kop. Been randomly going into pre-owned dealers looking at Pepsis, Cokes, two toned subs and gmts for a couple of weeks. Once the kop has occurred there'll be no more excuse to do so.post #41215 of 483122/19/15 at 9:58pmpost #41216 of 483122/20/15 at 1:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Belligero
I've seen that Duomètre dial referred to as "grained", "parchment" and "eggshell". Personally, I'd go with "eggshell".
"Grained" is too general of a term, and this one's more what I'd call "parchment":
Although if you really think about it, any term from the business card scene in American Psycho would be applicable. "Bone", anyone?
Thanks! Will look out for that.Quote:
So, after the porn shoot, proudly displaying your wealth, you don't jump in the shower? Now that seems weird to me.post #41217 of 483122/20/15 at 4:18ampost #41218 of 483122/20/15 at 4:20amQuote:Originally Posted by Dino944
In an effort to get back on track here is a photo from a casual meal with Mrs. Dino, and my Sub LV. We shared a wonderful "S'mores ice cream pie" with toasted marshmallows. Its been a while since the Sub LV has had some wrist time...but with all the snow and ice we have had its nice to see some green. I'm hoping that I'll see more green soon in the form of spring weather and my lawn.
Dino, that's a beaut - love the green bezel.
I have no trouble with this being the watch, car and cake appreciation thread.post #41219 of 483122/20/15 at 4:38ampost #41220 of 483122/20/15 at 5:14am
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alternative horse hide leather jacket manufacturers - alternative... 8 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...