or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 2626  

post #39376 of 48312
To you as well, Dino! Best wishes to all for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2015!

edit -

Duo for tonight's festivities!



post #39377 of 48312
You should also post the watch of the day here.
post #39378 of 48312
I feel so much watch love up in here!
post #39379 of 48312
Today.

post #39380 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksandr View Post

You should also post the watch of the day here.

I wish I could, but it would use up too much space on my photo account.  In addition, I don't want to potentially infringe on copyrights. Its not very expensive so just pick up a copy on Amazon.  Besides that could help them justify continuing to make this calendar in the the future.  Cheers!

  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT1 View Post

To you as well, Dino! Best wishes to all for a healthy, happy and prosperous 2015!

edit -

Duo for tonight's festivities!


Thanks CMT1.  Love that Reverso!!!  Hope you and the Reverso have a blast tonight!

post #39381 of 48312
Beautiful Tudor. Looks like a Sub strap. I like the blue bezel. It's very unique, I've never seen one in public.
post #39382 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by guccihomme View Post

Beautiful Tudor. Looks like a Sub strap. I like the blue bezel. It's very unique, I've never seen one in public.

The bracelet is very similar to rolex models except maybe wider at 22mm. As comfortable as the bracelet is, I prefer the look of it on the OEM Nato.
post #39383 of 48312

Anyone been watching watches in Lugano Switzerland? Planning to visit that place!

post #39384 of 48312
JLC for the new year.
post #39385 of 48312
^^ swoon
post #39386 of 48312
Superb. Man, I just want all the watches.
post #39387 of 48312
Happy New Year TWAT brethren!
post #39388 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cant kill da Rooster View Post

The bracelet is very similar to rolex models except maybe wider at 22mm. As comfortable as the bracelet is, I prefer the look of it on the OEM Nato.

Agree the Nato looks (much) better though I guess the bracelet helps dress it up a bit.
post #39389 of 48312
A guest last night wore a largish patek perpetual calendar with three windows for the date across the top and a moon phase dial lower center in yellow gold. It had an exhibition back. What model was that?
post #39390 of 48312
5208G?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)