Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Yesterday at 11:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:32am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 2296post #34426 of 483128/8/14 at 8:43ampost #34427 of 483128/8/14 at 9:41ampost #34428 of 483128/8/14 at 10:29ampost #34429 of 483128/8/14 at 1:08pmLOL Wes Bourne.
I don't think I could pull off that little stunt. Classic!
And of course, whatever I eventually decide, I will want to be able to wear this watch to the office. (Without any blood all over it )
Getting the Jules Audemars in white gold-- this could wind up being a great recommendation-- but I haven't seen that version in the metal.
At least not yet. (Of course, tyre-kicking is half the fun).post #34430 of 483128/8/14 at 1:57pm
See the Altiplano, also looks good in white gold.
This one is large (43mm) and thin, but weirdly engaging nevertheless. The smaller 40mm with small seconds top left, or simple two hand 38mm, might suit you better, but either way they're worth a look. For perspective, my wrist is a touch over 7". The other thing is that Piaget seems to be easy to find well below MRSP, so good for your budget.
@TheWraith I vote Explorer too, for two reasons: firstly, I think the bracelet is nicer, and secondly, I think the AT is only beautiful in blue. Oh, and thirdly, Frilly has an Explorer, which makes it more cool for superheroes in general.post #34431 of 483128/8/14 at 2:32pmpost #34432 of 483128/8/14 at 5:32pmpost #34433 of 483128/8/14 at 8:36pmpost #34434 of 483128/9/14 at 5:31ampost #34435 of 483128/9/14 at 6:03ampost #34436 of 483128/9/14 at 3:22pmpost #34437 of 483128/9/14 at 11:59pmpost #34438 of 483128/10/14 at 9:15ampost #34439 of 483128/10/14 at 9:51ampost #34440 of 483128/10/14 at 12:20pm
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Lanvin Classic Penny Loafers, Bordeaux, Size 44 45 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › I want to know what you think! 11 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 12 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 20 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 24 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 28 minutes ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 31 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...