Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Yesterday at 10:15 am in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:50 pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 2158post #32356 of 483126/5/14 at 4:51pmpost #32357 of 483126/5/14 at 6:12pmpost #32358 of 483126/5/14 at 7:23pmpost #32359 of 483126/5/14 at 7:55pm[quote name="HRoi"
That big one officially crosses from dagger to short sword territory.[/quote]
Hahaha! Yea... I guess it sort of does cross the line.Quote:
Hey JB, I finally got to try on a BLNR GMT2 this past weekend...really great watch! If I pick up another Rolex at some point, it could be the one. Even Mrs. Dino liked it and for some reason she wasn't a fan of the Pepsi GMTs. Anyway great watch, hope you are enjoying yours.post #32360 of 483126/6/14 at 12:35ampost #32361 of 483126/6/14 at 2:39ampost #32362 of 483126/6/14 at 3:31ampost #32363 of 483126/6/14 at 6:36amQuote:
NS, the Spydercos are a great all purpose knife. The Reeve's knives are very nice, my father has one or two of them. Great photo, I like the Sub and Spyderco on the worn bench/table surface.post #32364 of 483126/6/14 at 1:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by Betelgeuse
Went to the place where my sister work cause she told me there where some watches with 50% discount. Huge mistake!
Bought one for my mom. It's ready nice and automatic.
And one for me. I wanted something in bracelet. Also the guy from Hamilton told me that he will keep me updated to see if in December he can get me the Hamilton Regulator with a 60% discount.
This will go well with the spitfire cufflinks.
What do you think?
Those look nice, Betel.....especially at such a steep discount.
I have a lot of respect for Hamilton. Love my Khaki chrono.
And as you can tell from my avatar, I really dig white rubber straps LOL. Maybe your mom will let you borrow itpost #32365 of 483126/6/14 at 1:56pmpost #32366 of 483126/6/14 at 2:14pmQuote:
Thanks! This is my second Hamilton and I have been very pleased with them. I love how they treat their leather straps.
I hope to add the Regulator in December.post #32367 of 483126/6/14 at 2:24pmpost #32368 of 483126/6/14 at 2:45pmQuote:
Thanks, Dino! Yeah, great knives. Sturdy and affordable. Very easy to like. I have a few. Prefer the light, plastic handled ones, but the larger G10 handled are really something. But the knife you bother to drop in you pocket is better than the one at home. I'm usually one for fixed knives when out in the wilderness, Scandinavian style, but a folder has its place when a knife on your belt is too much.
Dug up a very ... orange ... watch and knife pic Watch gone, knife still in my emergency kit.post #32369 of 483126/6/14 at 3:58pmpost #32370 of 483126/6/14 at 4:04pm
@Betelgeuse - nice Hamiltons!
I don't have any knife / watch combo pics, but for any knife fans who aren't whooping it up at the Blade Show in Atlanta right now, here is a group pic for you of hand forged knives from one of my fave makers:
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 9 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 19 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 20 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 24 minutes ago
- › Pairing tuxedo with cravat 28 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 30 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 32 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 32 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 44 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...