Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Today at 3:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/17/17 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 5:46 pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 2145post #32162 of 483125/27/14 at 4:42pmpost #32163 of 483125/28/14 at 1:24ampost #32164 of 483125/28/14 at 10:42ampost #32165 of 483125/28/14 at 10:47amQuote:Originally Posted by Dagon
Just received my grail watch,
Vintage Omega ConstellationWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Desmond from the Constellation blog helped me Authenticate it on ebay (so many fakes out there)
Congrats. Enjoy it.post #32166 of 483125/28/14 at 11:01ampost #32167 of 483125/28/14 at 11:03ampost #32168 of 483125/28/14 at 11:20ampost #32169 of 483125/28/14 at 12:55pmThank you Gentlemen!
Newcomer, if you plan on buying one in the future, I suggest you check with Desmond at http://omega-constellation-collectors.blogspot.ca/.
On ebay a great deal of them were fake, and Desmond may be able to confirm authenticity.post #32170 of 483125/28/14 at 1:02pmGreat choice, Dagon. Always nice to get a grail.
You see a lot of the gold-capped Constellations out there, but I really like that stainless. Looks almost brand new.
Also glad to hear that you feel comfortable with its authenticity....hope it gives you many years of accurate service.
I'm wearing my Deskmaster again today:post #32171 of 483125/28/14 at 2:46pmCongrats Dagon! Looking good Keith!
Swung by Washington DC for work today. Hot, sticky weather. Took large balls to wear a suit. Like, really large.
No Subs or DSSDs when I'm wearing suits.n
Had the shell cordovans shined while I was waiting for my train.post #32172 of 483125/28/14 at 2:52pmpost #32173 of 483125/28/14 at 6:36pmpost #32174 of 483125/28/14 at 7:48pmpost #32175 of 483125/28/14 at 9:03pm
Here is a shot from a few days ago.
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Currently, there are 1496 Active Users (231 Members and 1265 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 31 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 41 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Alden 979 Longwing Blucher 10D in Burnished Tan Calf 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 9 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 13 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 14 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...