or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 211  

post #3151 of 48312
my first nato strap
post #3152 of 48312
Lovely watch, the strap does nothing for me though.
post #3153 of 48312
My dream watch is a JLC Reverso Grande Date GMT...need to go try one on. Normal sized Reverso Duo felt a little small on the wrist.
post #3154 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWraith View Post
Lovely watch, the strap does nothing for me though.
Disagree, I have that strap too and it is my favorite nato design thus far, very versatile IMO. Looks good Warren. And much better than the leather strap it came with.
post #3155 of 48312
+1 on the NATO strap. Is it 18mm? Was thinking of getting one from gnomonwatches but its out of 18mm at this moment.
post #3156 of 48312
Actually it's 20mm. Thanks !
post #3157 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckseabreeze View Post
Disagree, I have that strap too and it is my favorite nato design thus far, very versatile IMO. Looks good Warren. And much better than the leather strap it came with.

That's fine. I always prefer a metal bracelet myself, just my personal preference.
post #3158 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWraith View Post
That's fine. I always prefer a metal bracelet myself, just my personal preference.

Ha, no worries, I can appreciate a nice metal bracelet as well.
post #3159 of 48312
Rose gold - the dial resembles the dials on my car.



post #3160 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post
Rose gold - the dial resembles the dials on my car.

post #3161 of 48312
love the GP! I have a black dial '70 GP with SS that is one of my daily wearers.
post #3162 of 48312
Pic looks awkward. But so does every picture I take

post #3163 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post
Rose gold - the dial resembles the dials on my car.



Dude!!!!
post #3164 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szeph el ratón View Post
Pic looks awkward. But so does every picture I take


Sweet! What's the diameter?
post #3165 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szeph el ratón View Post
Pic looks awkward. But so does every picture I take
Are the numbers and hands blue? Can't tell from the pic.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)