or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1988  

post #29806 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckwith View Post

My bad, PAM 111 fat finger error on that one. May the watch gods exonerate me.

lol8[1].gif

Casual today but still felt like a Royal Oak day. Happy Friday everyone!

13149003564_03a80c8ce3_z.jpg
13149007364_855d8f668d_z.jpg
13148803425_b22764691f_z.jpg
post #29807 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino944 View Post

Thanks.  I agree the Maltese Cross incorporated into their buckles and deployants is really a great feature.
Below is a photo of the deployant on my Carree Historique.  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


fantastic. as a thorough whore, i am also a huge fran of the giant AP deployant clasp.

--

TC - the RO looks perfect.
post #29808 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino944 View Post

Thanks.  I agree the Maltese Cross incorporated into their buckles and deployants is really a great feature.
Below is a photo of the deployant on my Carree Historique. 


QFT....and a nice backside altogether.
post #29809 of 48312

Sea-Dweller and Fitbit this evening. Dorky, but I am down 28 pounds since New Year so, uh, get at me ladies?

 

post #29810 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Male View Post

Sea-Dweller and Fitbit this evening. Dorky, but I am down 28 pounds since New Year so, uh, get at me ladies? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Great watch, and congratulations! Nothing is going to make a watch look better on you than improving your physique. smile.gif
post #29811 of 48312

I guess Friday seems to be Royal Oak Day around here, so here is my contribution.

 

post #29812 of 48312
nod[1].gif
post #29813 of 48312

"So what do you mean when you say a watch 'has heritage'?" asks Pretty over lunch today.

 

I feel as if I am standing at the precipice of a sick and costly addiction. One great watch is enough... right?...

post #29814 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonHedonist View Post
 

 One great watch is enough... right?...

Sure keep telling yourself that....it might work. :rotflmao: However, as most here have discovered...there is no cure for this addiction.  Resistance is futile.  

post #29815 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino944 View Post

I guess Friday seems to be Royal Oak Day around here, so here is my contribution.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Gorgeous!
post #29816 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino944 View Post
 

Sure keep telling yourself that....it might work. :rotflmao: However, as most here have discovered...there is no cure for this addiction.  Resistance is futile.  

 

Every large purchase becomes, that could be an X or is 65% of the way to a Y.  Though when Frilly posts one of his Patek's most of us think if we could live without specific organs and their price on the black market :smarmy:

post #29817 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by academe View Post

With all the recent talk of AP ROs I thought I'd post one of my own - casual Friday working at home.


Very nice. I toyed with that watch before I bought my RO Chrono. Fun to second guess myself sometimes, but happy with my choice all the same.

Enjoy it.
post #29818 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Gorgeous!

 

Thank you my friend.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarwick View Post
 

 

Every large purchase becomes, that could be an X or is 65% of the way to a Y.  Though when Frilly posts one of his Patek's most of us think if we could live without specific organs and their price on the black market :smarmy:

:rotflmao:  Hahaha....with large purchases I always find myself doing that.  Hmmmm this purchase is X % of watch "A"...hmmm maybe I could do with out it.  Not sure I've contemplated if I could do without some of my organs when looking at pix of Frilly's Pateks,....but I have wondered if my sister's ex-husband could do without some of his vital organs and their price on the black market ;)

post #29819 of 48312

I'll arrange that for a Datograph.

post #29820 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post
 

I'll arrange that for a Datograph.

:cheers:  Sounds good to me!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)