I think ddd bagged enough zuglets to make himself a strap.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Today at 5:18 am in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on 7/22/16 at 10:03pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1983post #29731 of 483123/13/14 at 9:01ampost #29732 of 483123/13/14 at 9:08amQuote:Quote:
What a sneaky little bastard the zuglet can be. It has now officially invaded the watch appreciation thread. LOLpost #29733 of 483123/13/14 at 9:13ampost #29734 of 483123/13/14 at 9:26amQuote:Originally Posted by dddrees
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Extremely light and comfortable. Both are very light and the design of their straps are extremely well executed.
I'm pretty sure I've posted them all at one time or another, but I currently own the following.
PP 5711, PP 5167, AP 15300, Rolex 1680 Red, Rolex 116520A50B7859., Rolex 16610LV, Rolex 16710, and Omega 357350..
:faints:post #29735 of 483123/13/14 at 9:44ampost #29736 of 483123/13/14 at 11:14ampost #29737 of 483123/13/14 at 11:48amQuote:
Not a fan of either. To me its like looking at half a Nautilus or half a RO. To me they are designs that only work well on an integrated bracelet. YMMV, but I find Nautiluses and RO's on straps very undesirable. Wishing you luck with whatever you decide.post #29738 of 483123/13/14 at 12:00pmpost #29739 of 483123/13/14 at 12:01pmpost #29740 of 483123/13/14 at 12:35pmQuote:
Thanks, Dino. While I get that the RO bracelet is a very iconic part of the watch, I find that RG ROC on brown croc to be a real stunner. It's one of the few ROs I've ever seen in person, and it haunts me.
BTW, looks like the Entourage movie is going to feature a ton of APs. Looks like a ROC on Eric and a Diver on Drama.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2576133/Adrian-Grenier-joins-dapper-Jeremy-Piven-film-scenes-new-movie-boys-Entourage.htmlpost #29741 of 483123/13/14 at 12:53pmpost #29742 of 483123/13/14 at 12:58pmpost #29743 of 483123/13/14 at 1:01pmpost #29744 of 483123/13/14 at 1:05pmpost #29745 of 483123/13/14 at 1:07pm
+1 Same here. I miss having new episodes to watch so I can't wait for the movie to be released.
As for ROs or Nautiluses, while I like them in RG, they would have to be on a bracelet or I'd stick with steel. I don't like the little end pieces that attach to the leather strap. I have tried on a RO in RG on a bracelet and its a beautiful watch in rose. However, it gets very, very $$$$$ when its in all gold including the bracelet. Wishing you luck on your next watch adventure.
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 8 seconds ago
- › REEVES OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 6 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding