Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Today at 12:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 4:19 am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1966post #29477 of 483123/4/14 at 1:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by FlakeQuote:
Wasn't a LE, but they didn't make very many. There were a few more of the white gold version (PAM 62) made. Yes, it's a Zenith automatic used as the base caliber. Very nicely decorated.
I like that they kept the full 12 3 6 9 dial despite the small seconds at 9. It's my least typical PAM, my first, and my favorite.
I think my 62 is my favorite PAM.post #29478 of 483123/4/14 at 1:39pmpost #29479 of 483123/4/14 at 2:42pmCleav, Flake, zippy, et al..... those are some great Radiomir pics.
I'm contemplating a strap change when (or should I say "IF" this year?) the weather finally gets warm.
Let the record show that I used the chronograph function on my Daytona today....waiting for power to be restored at the office. WTF.
And I think Kaplan may be onto something with his detective work....if he's not correct, then I'd still say it's the best guess so far.post #29480 of 483123/4/14 at 3:35pmpost #29481 of 483123/4/14 at 3:42pmpost #29482 of 483123/4/14 at 3:46pmpost #29483 of 483123/4/14 at 3:49pmpost #29484 of 483123/4/14 at 4:14pmpost #29485 of 483123/4/14 at 4:25pmpost #29486 of 483123/4/14 at 4:31pmQuote:
yeah, alotta bit is right, but it was the right thing to do.Quote:
both at the same time? hmmmmmm.......Quote:
yeah, i will always want more, but realistically, i end up using not more than 2.post #29487 of 483123/4/14 at 5:29pmpost #29488 of 483123/4/14 at 6:46pmpost #29489 of 483123/4/14 at 11:30pm
I bet you do the cryptic crosswords to! Audibly loud...very smart call. :)Quote:
That layout of the 62/103 is just perfect. I know it's just a bit of quirky Panerai-ness, but I just can't love the dials where they drop one of the numbers. It's OK when both the "3" and "9" are gone, but just one makes it look one-eyed. The most accessible current model with this layout seems to be the 504. Any recommendations for an older/cheaper model in this configuration? I know some of you folks have dozens of models from memory...
I will have agonised dreams of the 62 tonight I think.post #29490 of 483123/5/14 at 12:22am
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 19 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 53 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...