JLC is close to my heart, true dat! But not this time
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three Last post on Yesterday at 11:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:40 pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1965
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #29462 of 483133/4/14 at 8:04amQuote:
Thanks man. You're quite right about the Asso. Got it out today to look at it again and certainly won't be selling.
I have da small wrists too. Thanks NS.
You going for a Rolex per chance?post #29463 of 483133/4/14 at 8:11ampost #29464 of 483133/4/14 at 8:39ampost #29465 of 483133/4/14 at 8:41am
Yeah, gotta love the Autavia! But three is quite enough.
Edited by NonServiam - 3/4/14 at 9:03ampost #29466 of 483133/4/14 at 9:49ampost #29467 of 483133/4/14 at 10:12amQuote:
get the 183 and don't look back. i love the radiomir design. I had the 231 before (same case in rose gold) and i LOVED that watch. IMHO much more fun than the 113.post #29468 of 483133/4/14 at 10:17ampost #29469 of 483133/4/14 at 10:18ampost #29470 of 483133/4/14 at 10:21ampost #29471 of 483133/4/14 at 10:24amQuote:
Hah hah hah!Quote:
Oh man.....post #29472 of 483133/4/14 at 10:25ampost #29473 of 483133/4/14 at 10:27ampost #29474 of 483133/4/14 at 11:22amSo, I've like totally figured out what it is. Maybe. Don't click if you want to keep the suspense
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check & check.
Warning: Big Reveal! (Click to show)
Descreet, but loud
Edited by Kaplan - 3/4/14 at 1:51pmpost #29475 of 483133/4/14 at 11:24amQuote:
Wasn't a LE, but they didn't make very many. There were a few more of the white gold version (PAM 62) made. Yes, it's a Zenith automatic used as the base caliber. Very nicely decorated.
I like that they kept the full 12 3 6 9 dial despite the small seconds at 9. It's my least typical PAM, my first, and my favorite.
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Currently, there are 939 Active Users (118 Members and 821 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Shortening a trench coat 11 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 14 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 28 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 35 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?