JLC is close to my heart, true dat! But not this time
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Today at 12:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on 9/28/16 at 4:19am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1965post #29462 of 483123/4/14 at 8:04amQuote:
Thanks man. You're quite right about the Asso. Got it out today to look at it again and certainly won't be selling.
I have da small wrists too. Thanks NS.
You going for a Rolex per chance?post #29463 of 483123/4/14 at 8:11ampost #29464 of 483123/4/14 at 8:39ampost #29465 of 483123/4/14 at 8:41am
Yeah, gotta love the Autavia! But three is quite enough.
Edited by NonServiam - 3/4/14 at 9:03ampost #29466 of 483123/4/14 at 9:49ampost #29467 of 483123/4/14 at 10:12amQuote:
get the 183 and don't look back. i love the radiomir design. I had the 231 before (same case in rose gold) and i LOVED that watch. IMHO much more fun than the 113.post #29468 of 483123/4/14 at 10:17ampost #29469 of 483123/4/14 at 10:18ampost #29470 of 483123/4/14 at 10:21ampost #29471 of 483123/4/14 at 10:24amQuote:
Hah hah hah!Quote:
Oh man.....post #29472 of 483123/4/14 at 10:25ampost #29473 of 483123/4/14 at 10:27ampost #29474 of 483123/4/14 at 11:22amSo, I've like totally figured out what it is. Maybe. Don't click if you want to keep the suspense
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check & check.
Warning: Big Reveal! (Click to show)
Descreet, but loud
Edited by Kaplan - 3/4/14 at 1:51pmpost #29475 of 483123/4/14 at 11:24amQuote:
Wasn't a LE, but they didn't make very many. There were a few more of the white gold version (PAM 62) made. Yes, it's a Zenith automatic used as the base caliber. Very nicely decorated.
I like that they kept the full 12 3 6 9 dial despite the small seconds at 9. It's my least typical PAM, my first, and my favorite.
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Currently, there are 1424 Active Users (322 Members and 1102 Guests)
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 46 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 1 minute ago
- › Colin Kaepernick is an a-hole 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Poor Samuelsohn suit alteration? 10 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...