or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1962  

post #29416 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post
 

He was there campaigning prior to a national referendum on whether to rename the country "The Frillipinnes", in his honour. 

 

:rotflmao:  Mimo....absolutely cracked me up with that one.  Thanks for a good laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonServiam View Post

Just stopping by to brag about my incoming ... secret biggrin.gif A watch that has featured on this thread a few times, nothing fancy, a decent everyday watch. A brand close to my heart. Somewhat uncommon, but not terribly expensive. Historically interesting, a true period piece. Descreet, but loud.

Hoping to unbox at the end of the week satisfied.gif

Congrats on your incoming watch!  I'm looking forward to you posting some pix when it arrives!!!

post #29417 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by NonServiam View Post

Just stopping by to brag about my incoming ... secret biggrin.gif A watch that has featured on this thread a few times, nothing fancy, a decent everyday watch. A brand close to my heart. Somewhat uncommon, but not terribly expensive. Historically interesting, a true period piece. Descreet, but loud.

Hoping to unbox at the end of the week satisfied.gif

tell us now. smile.gif
post #29418 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post

So, something like
this? (Click to show)
zenith-el-primero-1969-thumb-450x337-3113.jpeg

That's funny; I was think the same piece when reading NS' announcement..... lurker[1].gif
post #29419 of 48312
Y'all are just a bunch of teases.

And NS is the worst of the lot.

Okay, he's just the most recent. smile.gif



post #29420 of 48312

Thinking maybe a vintage Tudor?  

post #29421 of 48312
Let it henceforth be on the record that GQ's Instagram account just posted this pic of a fake Patek, supposedly owned by one of their "lead web producers." Meh.

uzu7a4eg.jpg
post #29422 of 48312

Hhahha. That sucks!

post #29423 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

Hhahha. That sucks!


Yep. GQ took it down after a couple of hours.
post #29424 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by no frills View Post

Let it henceforth be on the record that GQ's Instagram account just posted this pic of a fake Patek, supposedly owned by one of their "lead web producers." Meh.

uzu7a4eg.jpg

:rotflmao:Too funny!  If it were not for the photo it would be almost unbelievable that they posted that fake piece of crap.  How embarrassing for them. 

post #29425 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino944 View Post
 

:rotflmao:Too funny!  If it were not for the photo it would be almost unbelievable that they posted that fake piece of crap.  How embarrassing for them. 

 

More or less embarrassing than their day to day existence?

post #29426 of 48312
my breguet AppleMark
post #29427 of 48312

And mine...
post #29428 of 48312
everyday watchesAppleMark

AppleMark
post #29429 of 48312
lol GQ. i wonder how much the owner paid for that watch. if they paid what they should have, they are fools to think it was real, and if they paid what they should have to believe it was real they are fools for buying it. pretty much a lose lose situation here here for GQ.
post #29430 of 48312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino944 View Post

rotflmao.gif Too funny!  If it were not for the photo it would be almost unbelievable that they posted that fake piece of crap.  How embarrassing for them. 

that's crazy.. what a bunch of idiots. lol8[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)