Edit....the compression leggings and sweat pants are due to recent surgery. Please excuse the fashion faux-pas.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Yesterday at 7:27 pm in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:29 pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1930post #28937 of 483122/8/14 at 3:42pmQuote:
money would sit in my IRA for another 20+ years. lmao. i know not to ask Suzy Orman. I got a pretty nice bonus check last month... so I feel like the bold decision to pick this one up will make me only work harder again. this would be the most expensive piece I own, and my first non-Rolex.post #28938 of 483122/8/14 at 3:49pmpost #28939 of 483122/8/14 at 4:36pmpost #28940 of 483122/8/14 at 5:34pmpost #28941 of 483122/8/14 at 6:09pmpost #28942 of 483122/8/14 at 6:16pmpost #28943 of 483122/8/14 at 6:19pmpost #28944 of 483122/8/14 at 6:26pmpost #28945 of 483122/8/14 at 9:04pmpost #28946 of 483122/8/14 at 9:25pmpost #28947 of 483122/8/14 at 10:48pm
Betel, what the **** is that monster?!
Severyn, go with your first instincts and get the vintage Omega. It's the same price and much more interesting. But then I would say that.
Just play this conversation in your head: "Oh, that's a subtle and attractive watch, what is it?"
You can then say: "It's a Timex" or "It's a vintage Omega". Which "you" do you like better?post #28948 of 483122/8/14 at 10:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by bdeuce22
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
dat loooooooom tho.Quote:Originally Posted by ExhibitA
decisions, decisions... should I put the money in my IRA or go pick this baby up this weekend ?!?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
if you dont buy the watch i will smack you.post #28949 of 483122/8/14 at 11:19pmpost #28950 of 483122/9/14 at 5:44am
Well, I sat on my Safari impulse and -- yeah -- it went away.
Still want a white-faced chrono on a leather strap though. Thinking one of these:
Expected to like the JLC more, but the date window bugs me. Legibility also goes to the Port in a landslide.
Thoughts? Neglected contenders in similar price range?
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 6 seconds ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 17 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 15 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Can you help verify if this cashmere kiton sweater is authentic? 25 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...