Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Yesterday at 10:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:02 pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1924post #28846 of 483122/6/14 at 8:59ampost #28847 of 483122/6/14 at 9:30ampost #28848 of 483122/6/14 at 9:50amRe cushion cases, TWAT member Belligero has a nice cushion from GP. Sorry for the messy link but it is here:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/36253/the-watch-appreciation-thread/21390#post_6380434post #28849 of 483122/6/14 at 9:57am
I think that's the "European" to whom Dino was referring above. Although I believe he's actually Canadian. Same same.
I was wondering where he was, too.
Or as the old men say where I come from "I was wondering where he was to".post #28850 of 483122/6/14 at 10:04ampost #28851 of 483122/6/14 at 10:36amQuote:
That's a good idea, and a great watch. I'm still in contact with him, he's been rather busy.Quote:
Actually, it wasn't me that referenced our old friend Belligero. Yes, he is actually Canadian, but he lives in Norway.post #28852 of 483122/6/14 at 10:37ampost #28853 of 483122/6/14 at 11:11am
Can someone help? I recently looked at a website that had good write-ups of all the SIHH offerings that wasn't the usual WUS, Hodinkee, PuristPro. Anyone have any other watch blogs in their bag of tricks? I liked the layout and with Basel coming around soon I like seeing all the offerings and not just what had indepth reviews on the above mentioned sites.
Thanks TWATers.post #28854 of 483122/6/14 at 12:48pmpost #28855 of 483122/6/14 at 1:03pmpost #28856 of 483122/6/14 at 1:24pmpost #28857 of 483122/6/14 at 2:53pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kaplan
New strap, Hermeline Calf from Camille Fournet: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Man, I love that Mark XV. Maybe some day...
Strap looks great; I just checked out Camille Fournet and they sure have a lot of MTO strap options.post #28858 of 483122/6/14 at 3:05pmpost #28859 of 483122/6/14 at 6:07pmpost #28860 of 483122/6/14 at 6:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by bdeuce22
My college graduation present from my parents 8 years ago.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Not a TAG fan, but that's a very special gift that I would cherish for life (and would probably make me a TAG fan)!
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 31 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang Benchmade Captoe Balmoral 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...