Trust Frilly to up the ante! I've seen those up close actually, but perhaps fortunately, Corthays just aren't going to fit me right. Trouble is, when I get some more modest item, I'll be ashamed to show now...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger... Last post on Yesterday at 2:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/17/17 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:16 pm in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1850post #27737 of 483121/9/14 at 11:58amQuote:Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
Cleav that combo is pretty fantastic! I'm kind of wishing I had gone the Radiomir route instead of my 112. Just dresses up so much more nicely.
Lately I have had my eye on this: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #27738 of 483121/9/14 at 12:03pmQuote:
And what an eye you have my good man!
Your 112 looks good in the winder. I guess the Rad has a wee bit more flex in terms of dressing it up but hey too little time, too little money too much wrist candy going on!
That you're looking at 513 Rad Oro Rosso? Stella Beaut! That was the watch strap that took my eye for the 183, you'll remember asking your advice at the time.
I was looking at a Rad California earlier but need a different case colour so the Rosso
BetelG, thanks for the Paneristi love man!post #27739 of 483121/9/14 at 12:10pmQuote:
i LOVED the safari. came fairly close recently, but i "settled" on the ROO Diver, which i fell in love with. TC...you ever kop the RO?post #27740 of 483121/9/14 at 12:16pmpost #27741 of 483121/9/14 at 12:21pmpost #27742 of 483121/9/14 at 12:29pm
I love the look of a PAM California but to be honest PAM's don't interest me anymore. I can only tell the difference between a Luminor and a Radiomir but beyond that all of the numbers and models turn me off. I guess we do call the Rolex GMTII black/blue the BLNR but if we started describing all Rolex's by just the model number I would be turned off as well. I know sometimes it is needed but in general we all know what a Sub and Daytona look like.
*Note some Panerai enthusiast is going to come in here and shame me and I don't care.post #27743 of 483121/9/14 at 12:49pmpost #27744 of 483121/9/14 at 1:09pmpost #27745 of 483121/9/14 at 1:18pmpost #27746 of 483121/9/14 at 1:21pmpost #27747 of 483121/9/14 at 1:22pmpost #27748 of 483121/9/14 at 1:30pmpost #27749 of 483121/9/14 at 1:32pmpost #27750 of 483121/9/14 at 1:32pm
This thread is locked
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 12 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 21 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...