If you can find a PAM62 at a decent price, that's a very nice 40mm Radiomir option. Zenith derived movement. It's a rather elegant Panerai. I have it's rose gold twin, the 103. It wears smaller than my Rolex Sub.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Today at 12:06 pm in Classic Menswear
- Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com? Last post on 2/1/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1799post #26971 of 4829412/11/13 at 11:32am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #26972 of 4829412/11/13 at 12:20pmpost #26973 of 4829412/11/13 at 12:22pmpost #26974 of 4829412/11/13 at 1:41pmpost #26975 of 4829412/11/13 at 2:19pmpost #26976 of 4829412/11/13 at 2:29pm
Mimo, yeah Man. We accidentally ordered 2 of the watch that's pictured. We didn't get any confirmation on the first order so we thought that transaction hadn't processed and we reordered it. The watch doesn't cost to much more than would the shipping to send it back to Joma so I figure I'll just keep it. Maybe I'll gift it but more likely I'll have 2 of that simple dress watch, 1 with the bracelet and 1 with a black strap. That would still be under $200 before the cost of the strap.
Natalie got to see all of the 'Congrats' in this thread and got a really big smile out of it, so again, I thank you guys.
Oh, and Frills, she saw your last set of pics in the thread and asked 'Is that a real guy', I nodded yeah and she said you look like you could be ...ahem...'Hot'... so...yeah.post #26977 of 4829412/11/13 at 3:08pmpost #26978 of 4829412/11/13 at 9:07pmpost #26979 of 4829412/11/13 at 9:12pmpost #26980 of 4829412/12/13 at 2:12ampost #26981 of 4829412/12/13 at 2:45ampost #26982 of 4829412/12/13 at 2:57amQuote:
Apparently it's not just when the page isn't loading properly, more people are reporting the problem in the problem-thread. Hopefully it's solved soon, I have pictures of Miss Upton watches to peruse.
edit: aaaand, now it works again. Hello.post #26983 of 4829412/12/13 at 6:54ampost #26984 of 4829412/12/13 at 8:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Bill Dlwgosh
My humble contribution to the thread...
So we didn't get any confirmation for our order on that Seiko but it showed up this afternoon. By the time we placed a second order the price had dropped from $80 to $64 (and the next day it was $62.50). The first order, to our surprise, arrived today and I have to say that this is pretty much exactly the watch I was hoping to find when I started looking in the $600-$1,200 range. It's slim, 38mm, has a second hand and simple, refined markers, a silver dial and the date at the 6:00. I don't think it looks cheap at all and feels solid at least while it's on the wrist. The second order is on the way and for $190 total after shipping and tax I'll have 2 of them. At that price I think I'll keep both and keep the bracelet on 1 and add a nice black strap to the second for some variety on nights out.
Compared to PPs, JLCs, Rolexes, etc. of this thread these things are almost costume jewelry but still I have to say that I'm very happy for what I'm getting for that $95 a piece. Mimo you may be right that this does take away some of that impulse to spend more right away. I'm looking forward to getting the next order with the 2 Seiko 5s and another one of these so I can get the straps on.
BOOM! Congratulations, BIll! It is so awesome to be privy to your search, your story, and that reveal pic where you share your choice with us with much glee. SO awesome. One of the many things that keep me active in this thread.
THANK YOU for sharing!post #26985 of 4829412/12/13 at 8:28am
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Momotaro Jeans 0705SP Size 33 8 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 12 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...