ALSO - if you want to use it as a tray, you might want to have the sides attached, so when it opens up, there are no open areas.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCartiertagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- itemIWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107tagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryJewelry Watchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
- brandLeatherfoottagged by GauchoSF, 7/29/13
- itemNEVER WORN ROLEX SUBMARINER MENS WATCH 116619LBtagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandRolextagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categoryWatchestagged by SYSTEM, 7/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Top 5 sports watches under $1000 - a contest! Last post on 10/31/14 at 10:51am in Classic Menswear
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Poor man's watch thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:42 pm in Classic Menswear
- Anyone had a BAD exp with prestigetime.com? Last post on 2/1/16 at 9:53am in Classic Menswear
The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Last edited: 2/2/16
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...) - Page 1729post #25921 of 4826710/27/13 at 3:37am
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #25922 of 4826710/27/13 at 3:37amQuote:Love this design. Make sure there is enough padding to protect the watch.
ALSO - if you want to use it as a tray, you might want to have the sides attached, so when it opens up, there are no open areas.post #25923 of 4826710/27/13 at 5:10ampost #25924 of 4826710/27/13 at 6:23amA GO PML for sale in the "Other" forum on SF:
(caveat: I have no relationship to seller, but I figured people here might be interested and not visit the FS forums that much - it is a bit of a grail piece at a good place. Of course, as always, buy the seller)post #25925 of 4826710/27/13 at 8:21ampost #25926 of 4826710/27/13 at 8:42ampost #25927 of 4826710/27/13 at 8:46ampost #25928 of 4826710/27/13 at 9:34ampost #25929 of 4826710/27/13 at 10:06amQuote:
If you like the Breguet Type XXI, check out my favorite from that collection, the Type XX Aeronavalepost #25930 of 4826710/27/13 at 10:46amI only wish the Type XX was 40mm... It is the one thing that keeps making me think I should get a Sub over any of the "nicer" sport watches, they have overcompensated in the size department.
The Type XX in brown is just ridiculously nice looking, until you see it on a wrist and realize how large it is.post #25931 of 4826710/27/13 at 11:30amQuote:The Type XX is 39mm. You thinking of the larger Type XXI perhaps?Originally Posted by akatsuki
I only wish the Type XX was 40mm... It is the one thing that keeps making me think I should get a Sub over any of the "nicer" sport watches, they have overcompensated in the size department.
The Type XX in brown is just ridiculously nice looking, until you see it on a wrist and realize how large it is.post #25932 of 4826710/27/13 at 1:01pmQuote:
The Gyro will age better, cost less, appreciate in value eventually, and you will be one of fewer people to have it ;)
I always liked the look of these,and ever since I tried one I've been in love. I'm with you, Flake, it has to be the XX Aeronavale for me. But I just love something about them in general.post #25933 of 4826710/27/13 at 1:02pmpost #25934 of 4826710/27/13 at 1:33pm
- The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's Timepieces by Rolex, Patek Philippe, Breitling, JLC etc...)
- Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Truman Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...